Who makes the best warmers?

RACEWAXdotCOM

You mean like Grabber MyCoal, HotHands, etc.? Never noticed any difference in warmth levels, only some STATED difference in expiration dates. The ones I have had, any brand, work much longer than the expiration dates. I buy a case like every other year or so.

I put handwarmers in my mittens when it gets below 10 degrees. Sometimes I'll just use one and move it back and forth as needed.

I NEVER use the toe warmers as those packs need oxygen to work and I can't imagine there's a lot of oxygen in your boots.

Are hand warmers really worth it? I've never used them before.

Breck was -10 in the morning with wind chills to -30 ... They don't call it BreckenFridge for nothing. They are worth it when it is that cold, matter of fact when it is that cold you have to find some place warm to get them up in temp because they freeze too!

How many packs per box and how many warmers in a pack?

Thanks.

Well, the box is half gone, but it looks like 40 pair of Hot Hands-2 in the box. Works out to $.45 a pair. This was from Costco.

This beats a place in Long Island that sells boxes of Grabber MyCoal for $36 for the equivalent amount. On Ebay, I see them for $33.50.

Hot Hands also advertised elsewhere online for $29.95.

The only price I can find comparable to the Costco price is this one on Ebay. Ha! I see the seller is from Kalispell. Probably got them from Costco.

I'm not a Costco member, I just get someone else to buy them for me.

Edited by sibhusky