Ideas for Trail Names

ben

Strangely I think "Pocono MoFo " would be a good name for a new diamond off of the east side of Nile.

I have another idea though, inspired by the out-west riding experience: Why not "make" a glade of sorts out of the non-nastar side of raceway, plant reasonably spaced conifers all the way down and make a rather dull trail (that has a really nice pitch) much more interesting.

Glades? Hah!!!

Why do you think Oak Grove is called "Oak Grove" and Laurel Glade, "Laural Glade"??? That's what they used ot be until the insurance co. made C'back cut out all of the trees! I'm very surprised that they let the Asp get all bumpy this last season!

Glades? Hah!!!

Why do you think Oak Grove is called "Oak Grove" and Laurel Glade, "Laural Glade"??? That's what they used ot be until the insurance co. made C'back cut out all of the trees! I'm very surprised that they let the Asp get all bumpy this last season!

That was Berrey talking...Before it was Rich who was against them, not the insurance compainy.

Pansies Are Skiing and Riding it

again PASR

but this time they have flowers all over it, and when you get to the very bottom they have ice packs ready incase you fell on your bottom so it can stop hurting, and if you make it all the way to the bottom with out falling on the 3 degree pitch of the 80 foot wide clear slope that is perfectly groomed every 2 hours they give you a hug..... :ugh2gay:

Pansies Are Skiing and Riding it

again PASR

but this time they have flowers all over it, and when you get to the very bottom they have ice packs ready incase you fell on your bottom so it can stop hurting, and if you make it all the way to the bottom with out falling on the 3 degree pitch of the 80 foot wide clear slope that is perfectly groomed every 2 hours they give you a hug..... :ugh2gay:

Sunbowl?

Oh I've got to throw my two cents in here....

Ever notice that the best trails either have ridiculously scary names or names that you never understand until someone explains them?

Think about it- The weird ones that are awesome- Goat, Starr, Rumrunner, Walking Boss... you'd never expect it.

Then the scary- Triple Trouble, Flume, Falls, Organgrinder, Hellgate... that keeps people off of them.

Maybe we could name it something scary like "Doug in a speedo" or "Jeff's Standing Behind You Without K-Y" :rofl

Ever notice that the best trails either have ridiculously scary names or names that you never understand until someone explains them?

The other day I was chatting with park staff from Northstar and we went over giving all the features horribly scary names to see if they would keep people away. I have a feeling your average weekend warrior would think twice before hitting a jump called "the Paralyzer"

Yeah, it happens once in a while, just don't expect it all the time. Always remember- keep low expectations with me.

Here are a couple other trail names that could work:

Syphilis

Skid Mark

Pocono Gigolo (In honor of Doug's chairlift pimping skills)

Freefall

Facelift

Certain Doom

All Hot Chicks Go Down Here (how come no one ever thought of this?)

Sack Tear

Nut Dropper

Down-hell Run

Dismemberment

K3 (I want my 2 dollars)

Uphill Hike (should keep people out)

Face Ripper

Defertilizer

Eat Sh*t

Board Breaker

Ski Snapper

Plug Your Snatch

Stop Whining

Fatal Descent (Doug, just attach pre-order forms to trail sign)

Violator