Ideas for Trail Names

ben

Like the mailman from Seinfeld??? When is the new trail going in?

I'd probably name the run "Dougs Run"....or " the big Motherfucker"

Strangely I think "Pocono MoFo " would be a good name for a new diamond off of the east side of Nile.

I have another idea though, inspired by the out-west riding experience: Why not "make" a glade of sorts out of the non-nastar side of raceway, plant reasonably spaced conifers all the way down and make a rather dull trail (that has a really nice pitch) much more interesting.

I have another idea though, inspired by the out-west riding experience: Why not "make" a glade of sorts out of the non-nastar side of raceway, plant reasonably spaced conifers all the way down and make a rather dull trail (that has a really nice pitch) much more interesting.

that is an awsome idea!!

Like the mailman from Seinfeld??? When is the new trail going in?

I'd probably name the run "Dougs Run"....or " the big Motherfucker"

Since I never watched Seinfeld, I can only guess at why you said this, but Sam Newman was the last owner before the new guy took over. Well, he was the president, the place had a number of people with stock in it.

that would be cool if they made a mellow glade wiht trees fairly far apart that could be gromed down one section at least once a season to establish a base and make snow

i like the little hits on around the bases of trees

how bout camelbeach splash

jk

really.... wood runner

They could make a trail that goes half way down the mountain and dead ends and name it "half way closed" That would sort of represent the current trend. Or a mogul run with the name "Hooters and Humps." :lol

Haha, that would be a powerhouse for the men. Haha :lol:rofl

Strangely I think "Pocono MoFo " would be a good name for a new diamond off of the east side of Nile.

i agree pocono mofo would be a sweet name