BB May Rail Jam Video!

wezlofilms

we checked it out during the season. IMO - BC, Blue, Shawnee, BB in that order

IMO- Blue BB/JF BC CB :lol

I had a lot of fun in JFBB's parks this year. They're really the only reason I ever go up there. The trails are short and somewhat lacking in my book.

Yeah, they're just small mts, but still fun as hell.

BC's park is the shit

When i went i wasn't that impressed, to be honest. Then again i went in march, so... I'm sure it's a lot better at the peak of the season. Not dissing bear at all, b/c i'll def. be back up there next year.

From camelback (northridge) Big boulder is closer than Blue is. Mid season I was comtemplating moving to Blue for too many reasons to dredge up again. As it stands now, CB will be home for Ridge, which really sucks for steven.

Well steve shouldnt complain. Because the kid who won the grom division at the may railjam was from elk. And look how good he was. Elks park is just as bad if not worse then CB's.

Well steve shouldnt complain. Because the kid who won the grom division at the may railjam was from elk. And look how good he was. Elks park is just as bad if not worse then CB's.

everyone has rails you can practice spinning up onto, but not everyone has good jumps.

everyone has rails you can practice spinning up onto, but not everyone has good jumps.

Rob..John(the kid who won) is awsome hes awsome at rails and jumps ive never seen him spin over a 5 cause ive only skied with him while doing jumps at the montage slope style..he did a nice clean 5 and a gnarly spread double nose grab 3(i forget the name im not up to date on skiing shit right now :lol )..but im sure he can spin well over a 5 sence he can 450 onto rails.Anyone who can spin atleast 450 onto rails kill the jumps to..now me i cant spin onto rails cause i need to spin unnatural and i cant yet..but i can 7 jumps so..it all evens out man.