Next Year's Park

swdorsey

Ok guys basically I just wanted to know a few things that may make your park experience at bear creek better. Answer these next few questions as you see fitting. All of these questions pertain to how stuff is setup/built. This is not build this rail but more of a i like this rail set up like this or build this jump. Think snow not metal.

1. What is 1 feature at Bear that you want to see again at bear that was there last year?

2. What is 1 feature at Bear that you saw this year that you hated and never want to see again? (not the sliding board/ j rail we know it was bad)

3. What is 1 new feature that you saw somewhere that you think bear could build to make the park better?

4. What sizes of jumps are best for the largest park? The medium park? The family park?

5. Anything else that you want to add that could make bear a better place to ride

Thanks guys and hopefully we can implement some of your ideas into next years park and make it even better. Expect great things next year and have fun this summer.

Ok guys basically I just wanted to know a few things that may make your park experience at bear creek better. Answer these next few questions as you see fitting. All of these questions pertain to how stuff is setup/built. This is not build this rail but more of a i like this rail set up like this or build this jump. Think snow not metal.

1. What is 1 feature at Bear that you want to see again at bear that was there last year?

2. What is 1 feature at Bear that you saw this year that you hated and never want to see again? (not the sliding board/ j rail we know it was bad)

3. What is 1 new feature that you saw somewhere that you think bear could build to make the park better?

4. What sizes of jumps are best for the largest park? The medium park? The family park?

5. Anything else that you want to add that could make bear a better place to ride

Thanks guys and hopefully we can implement some of your ideas into next years park and make it even better. Expect great things next year and have fun this summer.

1. that three rail thing that was 70 or so feet long.

4. 40+ for large, 20-40 for medium, and 5-15 for family.

1. What is 1 feature at Bear that you want to see again at bear that was there last year? 2 years ago - quarter pipe

2. What is 1 feature at Bear that you saw this year that you hated and never want to see again? (not the sliding board/ j rail we know it was bad) - y rail, rollercoaster rail, triple box unless you actually make a gap between them all

3. What is 1 new feature that you saw somewhere that you think bear could build to make the park better? better lips and landings for rails, longer, steeper landings for jumps

4. What sizes of jumps are best for the largest park? The medium park? The family park? 40+, 15-40, 4-10

5. Anything else that you want to add that could make bear a better place to ride - cut the pipe more often, rope tow for the pipe, better lighting, NO MORE NIGHT COMPS! change them back to saturday afternoons so we can actually see the course, please

1. the hip, but make it bigger, jump line while tubing is not in session, flat down box

2. y rail

3. staircase

4. large-40+, med.-20-35,family-small

5. BETTER LIGHTING, jumps on timberline, no park passes, double chair always running for park so there arent big lines on the quad

i can't wait to hear the rediculous comments that people make regarding the park and improvements.

I also can't wait to see how many "park suggestion" topics are started before the beginning of next season... I did one at the end of the season for Blue, anyone keeping track.

noone cares anyones input on park passes so dont discuss them... theses a huge page for you to bitch and moan about how you want/dont want them... this is your chance to make the park better instead of comming to park crew and saying this sucks and leaving.. wghat are we supposed to do? just tell us and we can explain why we dont do that or maybe your idea really is a good one and we will adopt it. Comments that dont pretain to anthing are unprefuctive and jjust make you sound like a dumbasss. I know alot of people have some really good ideas and everyone has input. There will be a million threads about park design and i encourage you to input seriously if you want to keep parks progressing. The reason parks are here is because they please riders so keeping riders involved only makes sence right? Just post seriouslt and your ideas have a serious likelyhood of being adopted.

that was some pretty valuable input. i'm sure it helped dorsey out. pretty ironic that you ride lines with only one look heelpiece. how's that work out for you?

I'm always trying to help!

Ironic? I figure if you can pull it off it must be the setup! Maybe I'll switch from Look to Line or Marker for next year. Since you seem to know everything about them too. Then again maybe not. They are both shit!

:ph34r:

noone cares anyones input on park passes so dont discuss them... theses a huge page for you to bitch and moan about how you want/dont want them... this is your chance to make the park better instead of comming to park crew and saying this sucks and leaving.. wghat are we supposed to do? just tell us and we can explain why we dont do that or maybe your idea really is a good one and we will adopt it. Comments that dont pretain to anthing are unprefuctive and jjust make you sound like a dumbasss. I know alot of people have some really good ideas and everyone has input. There will be a million threads about park design and i encourage you to input seriously if you want to keep parks progressing. The reason parks are here is because they please riders so keeping riders involved only makes sence right? Just post seriouslt and your ideas have a serious likelyhood of being adopted.

You just made my point! Who cares?!

Dorsey, Dorsey, Dorsey.............get in touch with Justo and work on that spelling. He has gotten much better. If you are going to accuse the Teacher of being a dumbass, please spell it correctly! Summer school for you!

Guest Mojo80

1-They weren't there throughout the whole season, but it was cool when they had the spines set up in the little park, they had 2 or three sometimes.

2-there werent too many features i hated, but i think that flat down rail, off the big jump, is kind of a waste, ive never seen anyone hit it. Thoose who hit it don;t get pised.

3-how bout a fgew interesting jibs. Random junk maby???

4-I thought the variety was good, there were the good sized small ones in the small park, and the really big ones in the big park. I wouldn't change much.

5-The place rocks, dont change too much to screw it up haha

I'm always trying to help!

Ironic? I figure if you can pull it off it must be the setup! Maybe I'll switch from Look to Line or Marker for next year. Since you seem to know everything about them too. Then again maybe not. They are both shit!

You just made my point! Who cares?!

Dorsey, Dorsey, Dorsey.............get in touch with Justo and work on that spelling. He has gotten much better. If you are going to accuse the Teacher of being a dumbass, please spell it correctly! Summer school for you!

First Grade Teacher you are truly an asshole. Nobody wants you here. You come on just to try and make fools out of people. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself. Did I spell everything right for you?

Edited by Oakley21

First grade teacher content is important in an online post not spelling. Remember that please. Also, do not address me by my last name because you do not even know me. Finally, use the "golden rule" that you most likely teach kids everyday. Comments that pretain to a topic are usually more useful than mindless mockery.

First grade teacher content is important in an online post not spelling. Remember that please. Also, do not address me by my last name because you do not even know me. Finally, use the "golden rule" that you most likely teach kids everyday. Comments that pretain to a topic are usually more useful than mindless mockery.

Dorsey, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Now start using the spellcheck!

1. the jump line in the tubbing park or the set of three big jumps in the big park

2.their is no real features i hated, the triangle box i guess

3. Step up jumps and a stair case set up

4. largest 45+,Medium 15-40ft, Small 10ft

5. Better lighting in the park, a couple more flat bars like 4-5 inches wide, overall you guys do a great job.

1. The big booters and the booter line over in tubing while tubing was down.

2. Y rail, all the smaller booters with no lips

3. quarter pipe/ i dont know wut it was called but a spine with a barrel on top for handplants and wutnot

4. larger-40+ medium-25-35 small- 10-25

5. bigger wider booters with nice landings...but awesome job this year for how shitty the weather was

1.) 40 foot table

2.) nothing everthing at bear creek is awsome

3.) 100 foot flat box

4.) lage park = 40 feet and above

medium park = 20 to 40 feet

small park = 20 feet and below

5.) super pipe, and more park

Edited by Nipples