My promo

Nipples

Holla... we are the hip hop generation...my buddy was at the Ghostface Killah concert about a month ago and he said it was almost all white people.

That's because Ghostface is idolized by white hipsters. Go figure.

From a promo standpoint, Rap would have been a lousy choice IMO.

Uhh...

What?

errr? How so? Look on newschoolers, and look at most all ski movies from the past 2 years. All rap. It sells and flows with skiing and snowboarding.

hahahaa - the video wasn't made for newschooler audience!

Nipples promo= being sent to industry people - read: desk jockies

NS ski movies = made to impress a very small young demographic

I see no reason why myself and many others on here won't be listening to rap music when we get older.

How old do you think you are now Doug?

It's funny seeing people being critical and giving advice on tricks since he's the best freestyle skier on here.

Is that true outright, or true with respect to his age?

I thought we had some other accomplished freestylers on here.

I thought the promo was :rock

choice of music totally depends on who you're trying to sell yourself to, and what kind of image you're trying to portray. something like 50 cent might bot be the best bet since you arent really a super gangster, but a little upbeat hip hop with some good flow to it would suit your riding style well i think. to me, that sort of music seems to better represent nipples' skiing.

i love the argument over the song choice hahah who cares honestly it really doesnt matter and nipples knew the song before i edited it and OK'ed it so no bitching people or else. If the rider wants rap i will put it in his video but nipples never said anything so i didnt. On the whole gangster standpoint do we really want to look and act like thugs? sorry im not trying to change any opinions or anything but when it looks like you are wearing a trashbag, teh whole gangster/thug image goes a little overboard. I have no problem with hip hop or rap at all if you listen to it and want it in your video ill put it there but if you dont specify dont bitch at me for putting in a song that you dont like. (not saying that that bipples is bitching but you get the point)

hahahaa - the video wasn't made for newschooler audience!

Nipples promo= being sent to industry people - read: desk jockies

NS ski movies = made to impress a very small young demographic

Err, I know quite a bit of "industry people" and I can promise that the music selection in a promo video has little to no bearing on the decision to sponsor someone.

It's funny seeing people being critical and giving advice on tricks since he's the best freestyle skier on here.

I didn't see any criticism that was negative... Kid got props from everyone, some just expressed how they might have used different music so that the promo would appeal to them more. You getting your threads confused?