What could they do?

Im not sure about the answer to this, so all of your answers will help. Last October when we got that small 2 inches of snow, i wanted to go up Montage with a rail. I called up and they told me i would get arrested for being on the property. But since its county property and i live in the county, shouldnt i be allowed on the land whenever? Please someone give me the right answer.

Im not sure about the answer to this, so all of your answers will help. Last October when we got that small 2 inches of snow, i wanted to go up Montage with a rail. I called up and they told me i would get arrested for being on the property. But since its county property and i live in the county, shouldnt i be allowed on the land whenever? Please someone give me the right answer.

Since the county has authorized them to use the land and oversee it, they can prohibit you from being on the land. Just like saying the state capital is ran by public tax payer money...you still can't just go into the buildings at will.

Since the county has authorized them to use the land and oversee it, they can prohibit you from being on the land. Just like saying the state capital is ran by public tax payer money...you still can't just go into the buildings at will.

Yep. They won't let me joy ride any of the county dump trucks or bulldozers, either. F*ckers.

like what? Waiting for your reply Nurse Toast

apparently people have no thankfulness when someone tries to hook them up with half off tickets to Blue and uses multiple long distance calls and texts for someone they dont know.

Okay, you wanna talk about that. You told me, " ya they might be full off tickets". So then i told you to find out definte for me, and you said fine. Turns out they were half off, Uh oh how am i suposed to get down there now, $15 for gas or a ticket. Maybe we could have pushed the car to get there and get home. But i didnt have enough money to go skiing and to drive down. Also i called your cell phone, if you dont have free long distance, you should have never given me your cell phone number. You should have just kept Pm'ing me on here. And dont say i have no thankfullness, because i did say thanks for trying, but i wouldnt be able to make it because of money. And then i hear you say dont worry its alright.

And to what you said to Toast. You and Nacho might be the two biggest annoances on this website, more then Doug. All that comes out of you is idiotic remarks, that are off topic, and You make an ass by saying you love smoking and how second hand smoke is harmless. Also when Doug says that its cool to see your posts at 300 after school, it really isnt. Notice he was the only one saying keep it up. All of the threads replied by you are all the same shit.

Why would you have to go to Montage with a rail? Couldn't you find any area of public land and hit a rail, a whole mountain isn't nescessary.

Didnt snow in the valley, only on the upper mountain.

Hey, I'll buy both you guys a night ticket at Blue next season if you kiss and make up. Really.

And no tongue necessary.

Hey progarm4 i just kissed u and made up.

Cool. It sucks when you two fight. MS loses his temper a lot and TP4 knows how to drive people nuts; both excellent qualities, but bound to clash with one another. So just keep some sorta peace as best you can and remind me I owe you night tickets to Blue in December.

Real nice. Real nice, guys. Try to do a public service and that's what I get? You sound like a couple of TGRers.

And, hey, didn't I hook Doug up with a comp last year? Are you suggesting you had to earn it, Doug? Wanna tell everyone what you had to do? Remember it's family friendly...