hiking blue

Shadows

Hopefully none of the management at Blue sees these... Walking around the mountain is one thing, but climbing on the towers and such is a totally different story. Love the pics though!

you beat me to it trevor i was just about to say that.

whatever, people are too uptight. its all fun, just enjoying the mountain.

ill take them down before i go to bed tonight.

I hear ya man. I just don't want you to get locked up tight. They've threatened to press charges on people before for trespassing.

I hear ya man. I just don't want you to get locked up tight. They've threatened to press charges on people before for trespassing.

Wtf? seriously? People have talked on here about driving their car up the mt. for birdwatching and shit. I always thought they were cool with it, because a lot of people have done it.

If Stevo fell off the lift tower ladder...his parents could sue Booter Mountain...and it wouldn't be on Judge Judy...it would be for some serious squila..

Anyway anybody want to buy my old season pass from Blue mountain...35 dollars shipped.... :lol

Hah, nope. When i was a kid they let me play with the christmas tree lights- that's how i learned about electricity. Same rules would most likely apply here.

Wtf? seriously? People have talked on here about driving their car up the mt. for birdwatching and shit. I always thought they were cool with it, because a lot of people have done it.

Yeah it just depends on who you run into up there. I've never had any problems in the summer, and haven't heard of too many people who have. The problems usually come a little before or after ski season when they are setting up equipment or there is snow on the ground. Then they are super tight about access to the mountain. Runnin' around on the groomers and lifts just might be seen in a different light than birdwatching...