Hey, Megan...

Ski

haha oh umm i dunno about the name change hah we'll see i might switch it back later

annnd i ski pretty much just at jf/bb as far as PA goes but my grandparents live in NH (where i am now) and so we go to sunday river and attitash/bear peak (they work there) a lot when we're up there..hopefully this year or next year i'll do tuckerman's..i dunno now with the knee thing though..

haha oh man..i completely forgot about my birthday until you mentioned it.. im definitely gonna ask for something ski related.. not sure what though yet.. i think we're going to alta this winter independent from my birthday and they already said i can go to mt hood for camp (that way they have an excuse to go to hood river and windsurf/mtn bike)

soo i dunno what i'll ask for...maybe new skis i dunno! all i know is i get to ski on my bday haha thats all i care about :D

Wow, that's pretty cool to have grandparents that work at a ski area. Hmmmm...your grandparents are more cool than mine.

I suppose your considering Hood for a freestyle camp...

Well, enjoy NH...you must be getting some chilly nights. It's 33 degrees right now on Mt. Washington, with a windchill of 17....wish that was our current weather.

Wow, that's pretty cool to have grandparents that work at a ski area. Hmmmm...your grandparents are more cool than mine.

I suppose your considering Hood for a freestyle camp...

Well, enjoy NH...you must be getting some chilly nights. It's 33 degrees right now on Mt. Washington, with a windchill of 17....wish that was our current weather.

haha yeaa they got me started.. love 'em for it

yeah..hood or BC im not sure yet...but chances are its gonna be hood..i just gotta figure out which camp to go to so lemme know if anyone has suggestions haha

yea..we just came back today.. it was so nice being cold...one night it was 39 at their house so it was really sweet.. yea haha i do too

but now im back home. ugh.

yeah..hood or BC im not sure yet...but chances are its gonna be hood..i just gotta figure out which camp to go to so lemme know if anyone has suggestions haha

Whisssssssssstler! You can network with the NS girls . get in the girls' cults if you are not already in them.

Whisssssssssstler! You can network with the NS girls . get in the girls' cults if you are not already in them.

haha yeah i gotta figure out where i'm going. im afraid that i wont be able to go to whistler though!!! i hope so. but we'll see. its like a year away haha.....i cant wait to ski aahhhh :D

• 2 months later...

guys..if i get straight a's i get to go to coc

..and im going to new hamphire in 8 days.. i get to ski in 9...i actually get to ski in 9 days.....ive waited 8 months and 18 days so far...and i actually get to ski in 9 days...

Edited by megan

let me rephrase this..my parents said i could go to ski camp next summer. they want me to go to hood but they said if i got straight a's i could go to coc if i wanted.

but much more importantly..im going skiing in 9 days...wow..

Edited by megan

I'm not gonna lie. I actually did that once. But its a lot easier when all your grades are online and don't get sent to your parents at all.

ha me too. Well I had my friend make me one. It also helps when you know your parents password for their email so I can delete any progress reports sent :halo

haha thanks ill figure it out..

but that doesnt really matter right now...

i cant believe the season starts so soon for me..after waiting this long, you know? i knew it was close but its taking a while for me to realize that i get to do the one thing i love the most and have waited so long for in 9 days..well almost 8 now..gosh

yea seriously think of how much it costs to go to COC. Divide that up by how much most 16 year olds get paid per hour, and then put that amount of time into studying. Anyone in the world can get straight A's in high school it is just a matter of how hard you work. You may think you can't, but if you put enough time in you definitely can and thats fucking worth it, those camps are mad expensive.

yea seriously think of how much it costs to go to COC. Divide that up by how much most 16 year olds get paid per hour, and then put that amount of time into studying. Anyone in the world can get straight A's in high school it is just a matter of how hard you work. You may think you can't, but if you put enough time in you definitely can and thats fucking worth it, those camps are mad expensive.

yeah..wow really good point...i need to get a grip...i actually came really close last marking period...3 a's and 3 pretty high b's..and ..yea.

megan where in NH are you ganna be skiing?

umm attitash if they're open, def. bretton woods, maybe sunday river, maybe wildcat