NEW BOXES AND RAILS!!!

librider

i hope they dont get too many circus rails, it said s rail and roller coaster

Me too...

I'd love to hear they are installing 3 40' down rails at varying pitches, with at least one setup streetstyle. *hint hint* CB....

heres my criticism...

the 'new c box' is not new. its the same as the old one.

the up down rail will only be good if its long, or really mellow.

the 'lipslide' box (depending on how they set it up) is not very challenging. if they set it up as a butter wall, great but it seems kinda small for that (i figure the garage door is 10-14 feet, so that box/wall would be around 7 feet? give or take) and if they set it up as a box (sliding it like a battleship) then thats just stupid, the angle is too steep)

good job on the flat down rail though

and yes tp4...circuse rails, but hey, CB has to come out and say "hey look at our parks, we have big, crazy shit too"

o yea, the up and down rails too...nice. but make the landing pretty huge for the up rail.

and dennis, this is old. or maybe i just have no life

simpsons are on now...

Edited by Shadows

heres my criticism...

I'm fairly certain it's not the same c-box, but I could be wrong. The lipslide box is gonna be fun... maybe not the most challanging thing ever, but it's gonna be a blast. Probobly just because you're a skier :nana

Up down sounds like a good time... we shall see how it turns out.

What I like the best is....

Agreed, the new half pipe should be a good time. Having two will hopefully keep the conditions in both pipes a little nicer, and maybe they will cut them with a little better regularity. Although.... the halfpipe announcment was made a couple of weeks back.

What I like the best is....

Home of our New Pipe: We plan to construct our new 11' 6" walled pipe on Oak Grove. We will maintain this new pipe with our brand new Zaugg pipe groomer. We will still have our existing pipe on the Laurel Glade. We will maintain this pipe 6 foot walls for the progression park and pipe on the Laurel Glade

That's a big half-pipe and the Zaugg will be good if they use it...The best is getting air in the pipe...landing on the top landing...dropping back in and getting air again...then at the bottom milking it for all it's worth. I hit the pipe at Camelback back in March and it was alot of fun..

I totally agree with the getting air thing. That was about the only like I could do last year in the pipe. But I did it well im so happy.

For all of you who want to get better at pipe;

Ride a bigger pipe.

It's much easier to progress faster in a bigger pipe than a smaller one. Bigger pipes are more forgiving when it comes to pumping the tranny for speed, so it's easier to consistantly air out. Smaller pipes require way more technical skill when trying to keep speed.

For all of you who want to get better at pipe;

Ride a bigger pipe.

It's much easier to progress faster in a bigger pipe than a smaller one. Bigger pipes are more forgiving when it comes to pumping the tranny for speed, so it's easier to consistantly air out. Smaller pipes require way more technical skill when trying to keep speed.

wow, never thought about it like that, i guess that makes sense

• 4 weeks later...

Yea mountain creek's Zaugg is the 19' original Super-Pipe, sometimes its a little higher or lower depending on how much snow piled up/melted, but in general it is 19'. Now some places have a 22' pipe, which is sweet. 6 foot is mini-pipe, 11 is a good pipe to not intimdate you on the drop in but still enough tranny to do something. 6 foot is nothing on a snowboard thats like 5 feet long as it is.

• 3 weeks later...