JFBB Recruit Top Terrain Park Builders

there is an article about this on transworld right now.. that is sick.

Awesome, maybe if we all comment or whatever they'll keep updated on BB throughout the winter, or even make a video there. Think? Is that just online or will it be in the magazine?

skiers are way better :P

4054trav-hipo-cork-3.jpg

^thats bigger than i wanted

Don't start. :nono

yea its possible you caught mountain creek on an unhittable day. the biggest problem with the small ramps is if you get a rain storm or a hot day and everthing melts down a bit, the lips are just done. There is a fine line between the right streetstyle height and just too fucking high to get onto, that happened at least 2 days I was there this year and a 3rd day they closed the park entirely, but it WAS raining so it happens.

I would expect videos from the ParkLogic crew soon, they usually start about now and do like video diaries leading into the season, well at least they have the last few years at MC. They also have a Myspace up right now, only 2 pictures but they're already building. Expect a bunch of pictures of guys welding and cutting, then a picture or two revealing some stuff, then a video revealing more, and then when the season hits you won't even notice that stuff becuase everything else they made is way better. Usually they hype like the biggest things but just the smoothness of the boxes and how clean everything is setup is what really gets you. Who cares if its a 50 foot box or a 20 foot flat rail, when its setup super smooth its all fun.

naw the day i was thereit was cold and they had all the snow blowers on and theres was only like 3 trails open. There was no pipe. Only 1 jump. There was like 3 wood jibs which were acully pretty smooth. but I've never seen worst set up on the boxes in my life. (not to hate on any1 just want to give some advice) there was no lip onto it what so ever. You were so worry about hoping onto the box that u couldnt really doo anything on it. I mean i spon onto it but seriously that was one of the scarest 270s ive ever done.

oh that must have been early in the year, come when all the park 7 park trails are open and the pipes open and its a differant experiance. The gaps honestly don't bother you after a while, the best part is that they scare off a lot of the noobies so the whole park stays in much better shape. I just wish the JibLab guys built their step down jumps better. They build great tables and hips, but their step down jumps are weak as hell. The tables have great kick, good size. The step downs are like a tiny wedge on a long gap so you bomb it and try to clear it but the height isn't great.

oh that must have been early in the year, come when all the park 7 park trails are open and the pipes open and its a differant experiance. The gaps honestly don't bother you after a while, the best part is that they scare off a lot of the noobies so the whole park stays in much better shape. I just wish the JibLab guys built their step down jumps better. They build great tables and hips, but their step down jumps are weak as hell. The tables have great kick, good size. The step downs are like a tiny wedge on a long gap so you bomb it and try to clear it but the height isn't great.

Whats there myspace link to see the pics?