JFBB Recruit Top Terrain Park Builders

sweet yo looks like bb could get good. i cant believe 2 dudes are gonna put out 30 jibs in a summer. thats intense.

haha i cant believe they're all going to bb and not frost.. i feel bad for jf, we barely get any improvements and bb gets a ton ugh its so unfair hahaha

Why not go to BB instead...it's closer Jim Thorpe, I think that's where your place is?

haha yeah im gonna go to both for sure.. probably more half and half this year

and yeah, its closer by like 5-10 mins, not too much. haha yuup weve got a place in JT

but that still doesnt make it fair haha :D

i just want to see good things comin for JF.. ive mostly skied there for the past 4 years

Edited by megan

haha im so glad everyones thinking about hitting jfbb up a few times this year.. last year i dont think we did so hot as fair as sales went, and quite frankly everything sucked, it wasnt a good year for them

but this year... haha this year's gonna be sick beyond recognition.

(yikes i dont wanna jinx anything.. knock on wood!!)

Edited by megan

i've never heard of it being a "law" we've always had gaps to rails and never had any problem. i think alot of it has to do with what the ski areas insurance urges them to do. if they see a problem, they want it fixed. but like i said, i've never heard it being a law. its becoming an industry standard though to do away with the physical gap between the rail and takeoff, and fill the gap with snow making it both gap on or ride on. i hope this makes some sense, cuz i'm not sure if it is. its easier to draw it out that to explain it in words

its becoming an industry standard though to do away with the physical gap between the rail and takeoff, and fill the gap with snow making it both gap on or ride on. i hope this makes some sense, cuz i'm not sure if it is. its easier to draw it out that to explain it in words

thats what has been done at blue in the past, and it always ends up being worn down to something far worse than a combination of the two. it turns into a ride on lip, but the lip is actually below the box/rail. they started doing gap ons last year, and the rails that were set up like that never got trashed. thats sick that boulder finally gets some people who know what they are doing in the park. maybe they can have their slopestyle prelims on a real course now?

sweet yo looks like bb could get good. i cant believe 2 dudes are gonna put out 30 jibs in a summer. thats intense.

not to put a damper on things at all but i bet teh park doesnt go to its full potential until not this winter but the next. hiring ex jib lab members is definately cool though. park will definately get better.

gotta be more positive dude... i know bc is the shet, but c'mon... I guess that MCkilledCB dude was correct afterall :lol

Everyone knows that shawn orrechio was Moutnain Creeks terrain park manager for the past few years right?

sure do.. the ironic part of this whole announcement is that just last night, i was talking to our oakley/armada rep and he was emphatically encouraging nipples to call BB home for this coming season. This will seal the deal on that!!

sure do.. the ironic part of this whole announcement is that just last night, i was talking to our oakley/armada rep and he was emphatically encouraging nipples to call BB home for this coming season. This will seal the deal on that!!

DUDE nipples just told me thats FRIGGING AWESOME!!!! duude im SO stoked for this season.. sooo many good things to think about.... :blink::lol: yaya

everyone and I mean everyone was on the mountain today scoping the terrain out. I believe this is really going to happen, this year not next. HOLY COW..

wait... haha wait you drove all the way to boulder?