JFBB Recruit Top Terrain Park Builders

u guys know each other?

the 03/04 season at BB... one day nipples comes out of the park asking me if he could compete in a next snow competition - he said some girl named megan was telling him that he was really good. It is true, Megan, nipples first competition happened because you encouraged him to do it. The rest as we say is history.

i admit this is pretty cool, but

Is JFBB just doing all of this in an attempt to gain back some of their customers lost due to pass validation?

hell no, and think about it... last year at the may rail jam they were hyping it up about thanksgiving opening and staying open till????? over and over and over....

Now, they have all the extra fan guns installed, they said they are going to blow and blow deep.. with out validation how many park rats do you think will be flocking there, if they do in fact, notch things up close to a level of top 15 best in the US.

How many park people do you think will try and poach after March 10th when every starts shutting down with fake passes and whatevers? Also, isn't this typical to how Peak Resorts runs all of their mountains?

so, papa what does this mean for cb? your contacts over there arent going to be happy. unless youre still staying up at northridge (or wherever)

i got the impression you are/were somehow involved with cb on a business level (because you said they 'asked you to stick around a while')

so, papa what does this mean for cb? your contacts over there arent going to be happy. unless youre still staying up at northridge (or wherever)

i got the impression you are/were somehow involved with cb on a business level (because you said they 'asked you to stick around a while')

Papa won't leave CB.

He will bitch to no end about it...But he won't leave.

sweet yo looks like bb could get good. i cant believe 2 dudes are gonna put out 30 jibs in a summer. thats intense.

It doesn't seem like alot, but when you start the work, you realize how time consuming it is.

But what's the deal with PA and the no gaps to rails? I heard about a ride on and off law?

Those guys should be able to "work" around that with their experience...

Myth

yea, the hype meter for bb is sky high. and i really think they can deliver with some good shit.

but since that is to far to be my home, i hope blue does some good things

It's too far, and not enough vert for me. Though i will be up there......

Is JFBB just doing all of this in an attempt to gain back some of their customers lost due to pass validation?

No, JFBB is just doing this to show their park muscles. They have had fucking awesome setups in the past, and now they're just stepping it up a little more.

yea its good for you guys, but now mtn creek will not be as good this season, we need to find people who will build rails now, some of our best park builders left, mtn might not even have a pipe or any new rails

I'm sure that whoever was helping them make the rails has learned alot, and i'm sure that creek will have a pipe. WHo knows, maybe they'll hire this dude back, a kind of pat melandowski thing.......

i admit this is pretty cool, but

I was wondering the same thing when I saw they were offering a night pass :confused

hell no, and think about it... last year at the may rail jam they were hyping it up about thanksgiving opening and staying open till????? over and over and over....

Maple rock racing is listed for March 24 and 25th and traditionally they have closed the week before this, so hopefully they open back up after the snowmobile races. Also, does anybody know if they did away with the passholder's party...I didn't see a listing for it?

Edited by bigdaddyk