Skicamelback.com

skifreak

I have to admit, I don't like the red because it doesn't feel like ski colors to me. But the main thing I hate is advertising things like Subaru. I mean, can't they afford to cover the costs of the site without help????

well they prolly arent getting money for the website by advertiseing on the site. however i am sure it was in a contract somewhere with subaru that they had to advertise for them on all media outlets in order to receive whatever large lump of money they got. so yes, in turn i guess it helps pay for the website, but whate i am saying is i am sure that they are getting enough money from them that the website isn't the only reason it is advertised on there.

Wow, those Daves really know how to use that Microsoft Frontpage well...

couldnt have put that better myself chris, hahahaha

daveyj impressed me with his decent PHP skillz in putting together the upload script w/ the auto resizer, too bad he bought "php for dummies"

lets do a little math....

professional designer=MONEY

CB= owned by cheap ass shareholders with no desire to reinvest profits

CB+Professional designer= MONEY owned by cheap ass shareholders with no desire to reinvest profits.

lol so when you add the two it just dosent work!