Nestors Ski Swap

skifreak

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any stickers... :crymore::crymore:

I decided I'm not going because I want to drink beer and veg out and don't want to spend any money...sorry Skifreak, Youngblood, and Atomic Jeff...I'm sure I'll be missed :lol

you need to stop drinking beer, you drink way too much :P

i have stickers, i cant promise ill remember between now and then, thought.

I don't have any stickers... :crymore::crymore:

I decided I'm not going because I want to drink beer and veg out and don't want to spend any money...sorry Skifreak, Youngblood, and Atomic Jeff...I'm sure I'll be missed :lol

shit i wasnt paying attention at all...i sut saw steeze and thought it was papa...youll be missed for sure tho

Get your lazy ass out there Doug. I just told my mother about going and now I guess shes going along, and then we are going to eat at Buca Di Peppo :rofl We were just talking about that in another thread.

You can go along with us to Buca and get drunk there. Or just go over to Don Pablos.

No, thats too dangerous. This morning on the way to school I wanted to defrost the windows to get the fog off. I thought I had it on the right setting but I didn't and it fogged the windows up worse :rofl. Then I looked down and saw it was on the setting before it and once I parked the friggin windows all cleared up :banghead

well i thought it kinda sucked snowboarding wise...skiin stuff lokked good tho....i got up ther and realized i sisnt know how to recognise any pasrs so that was a letdown...and standing in line i jsut had to hang ther and put up with the girl in front of me begging mommy for "a new BURTON jacket, and new BURTON gloves and new BURTON pants" and mommy giving in