THAT PREMIER

Schif

The next THAT stop after Philly is right here in State College! Here are some details on what is going to be a sick night.

Date: Thursday, October 19,2006

Location: 100 Thomas building, this place looks like the biggest movie theatere you've ever seen, but its actually a classroom. Huge screen and sick sound system. Its going to be incredible.

Time: Meet and Greet starts at 8:45 and the movie starts at 9:30

Pros: There will be a ton of the Forum guys there, the list is:

JP Walker

Joni Malmi

Lauri Heiskari

Pat Moore

Stevie Bell

Eddie Wall

Iikka Backstrom

Niko Cioffi

Lucas Magoon

Price: FREEE!!

Afterparty: HUGE party at PSU's snowboard house downtown after the premeir. The pros are gonna roll up in the bus and party with us. Forum sent money for booze, and Boost Mobile is going to provide a stripper pole. The best part about this afterparty is that since its not at a bar you don't have to be 21 to go!

This is going to be one of the sickest events of the year without a doubt.

Edited by Schifdawg

Holy crap I wish I lived closer to Penn State...I want to go...stripper pole :woot

that sounds freakin awesome! I bet dude' would use the stripper pole, since that is his job and all.

that sounds crazy as hell! I bet Dude' would use the stripper pole, since that is his job and all.

So, who say That? I went to the premier at PSU last night and I must say it was awesome.

I have to say I expected a post like this haha. On a similar note I guess I got in a lot later than I thought concidering the timng of your post. My roomie was right, 5 am. :P

Ok so THAT was last night. It was raining like crazy so my jacket was soaked when I got there but its all good. The place was pretty much full and people were sitting in the aisles and up top so I'm estimating somewhere around 700 people at the premeir. The pros were down at the bottom of the room and Stevie Bell seemed to take the MC role. He was really pumped and into it. He introduced all the other riders and they came out and said a few words. They were all great, but no one seemed to have the level of enthusiasm as Stevie, he also loved the We Are chant and kept pulling it out. As far as giveaways it was more scarce than what I thought. A lot of green THAT hats, some beer cozies from the club, and stickers. Also since we're got a Red Bull hookup in the club there was a ton of that. (yes they had sugarfree for you Doug) The pros threw some boxes into the crowd, they were like big dvd cases with THAT artwork all over them. One of the boxes had a ticket in it and the kid who caught that one got a Forum board.

The movie was great. Really well done and extremely entertaining. Some incredible moves and some equally incredible bails.

After the movie the pros were down at the bottom and signed stuff for a while, then it was off to the afterparty.

PARTY:

It was raining rediculously heavy and I wanted to change so I went back to my place with Pyro. I put on a nice shirt over my ski patrol one and had 3 vodka redbulls. We walked over to the snowboard house and were completely soaked but its all good at a party like this one. The pros didn't stay at the party too long, but it was enough for me to grab a quick toast with Eddie Wall and JP Walker. We did this one right, the place was packed, the music was great and it doesn't hurt that we had 10 kegs. Yes I said 10 kegs, its a lot but they were going, and they were on Forum's tab. Needless to say I had a good night and was still pretty buzzed throughout all my classes. I sobered up somewhere around 2.

THAT ROCKS :rock

• 3 weeks later...

temple was better dude it was empty like 100people like some serious 101 time with the riders

I'll take the insane party and wasted everyone at PSU over one on one time with the riders and a small premiere anyday. They don't give a shit about some crap 17 year old snowboarder from PA. How many e-mails/personal phone numbers and invitations to come out to Mammoth and ride did you get with your one on one time? Big parties and rowdy premieres are the way to go IMO...

'tre's right. It was an incredible time. The riders were cool to meet and all, but it was kinda obvious they wern't looking for new friends. To be honest, quite a few of them were drunk when the movie kicked off. :cheers:

They really loved PSU cuz it was a crazy party for them, not a boring sit in a room w/ some kids thing like they've probobly been at for most of the smaller stops on the tour.

http://www.psusnowboarding.com/forum_media/index.html

^Pics and videos of the whole thing.

Edited by Schifdawg

• 2 months later...