BC Iron Works update 2

BC Iron Works

the accuweather forecast is beginning to look better and better for BC, http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-15day...62&metric=0 , BC may even be able to begin snowmaking on nov 16 (i doubt they will) but that would be awesome, and a chance of snow on the 22nd. Really nothing too special, but the upcoming colder temps get me excited...

This might be a stupid question but why not continue the side rail on the box part all the way through the up flat down instead of just having flat down. It would provide for alot more possiblities... such as 50-50 up boardlside the top etc. just a question but it still looks sick and either way i wont be complaing when im riding that beauty of a rail this winter.

Just add a quick update, All the new boxes have been treated to plastic and are ready for snow, New rails that have been built since last update ( Pictures to come Shortly ) are, both up and down rails for the large stair case gap, 40 foot long up-flat-down for the large staircase, 37ft flatstock rail, and 42ft urban handrail, the week to follow will hold construction of our staircases, Seasons just around the corner, so get pumped!!! ANDY

Just add a quick update, All the new boxes have been treated to plastic and are ready for snow, New rails that have been built since last update ( Pictures to come Shortly ) are, both up and down rails for the large stair case gap, 40 foot long up-flat-down for the large staircase, 37ft flatstock rail, and 42ft urban handrail, the week to follow will hold construction of our staircases, Seasons just around the corner, so get pumped!!! ANDY

nice! i am excited for the new update...! any ideas on when the interactive terrain park feature is going to be up on the website?

nice, i cant wait.