Big Boulder Park - Snowmaking has begun!

ParkLogic

thast sweet! Boulder is gonnabe the place to be this winter mad props to boulder for finally realizing where the snowboarding scene is going and thast towards park not freeriding dedicating almost 50% of the mountain to it is awsome and all the money they put in to it i woulod be suprised if it is the best park in the midatlantic we just gotta see how there jumps turn out but from the experience of the park logic team i could only imagine what they can do with all the snow that they are gonna be making

i buy a season pass to camelback everyyear but not this yeah im goin boulder all the way and its colser to my house what more can i ask for

MAD PROPS TO JFBB!!

thast sweet! Boulder is gonnabe the place to be this winter mad props to boulder for finally realizing where the snowboarding scene is going and thast towards park not freeriding dedicating almost 50% of the mountain to it is awsome and all the money they put in to it i woulod be suprised if it is the best park in the midatlantic we just gotta see how there jumps turn out but from the experience of the park logic team i could only imagine what they can do with all the snow that they are gonna be making

i buy a season pass to camelback everyyear but not this yeah im goin boulder all the way and its colser to my house what more can i ask for

MAD PROPS TO JFBB!!

I think bear is gonna take the award for best park in the mid atlantic, ive been there a couple time lately and wait till you see the new shit they got its off the chain, but i do believe boulder is gonna be a close second, i some pics of the new rails that boulders gettin and they look tight, its gonna be a good year this year, REALLLL good, plus that team challenge is an awesome idea and should be super fun.

I think bear is gonna take the award for best park in the mid atlantic, ive been there a couple time lately and wait till you see the new shit they got its off the chain, but i do believe boulder is gonna be a close second, i some pics of the new rails that boulders gettin and they look tight, its gonna be a good year this year, REALLLL good, plus that team challenge is an awesome idea and should be super fun.

Haha... bear.