Video: Big Boulder Park Chronicles IV

ParkLogic

im heading up tomorrow so if anybody sees me...shout out or something...ill be the only skier with my group haha...ill be wearing brown pants...brown/limegreen jacket with pocket rockets...hah..not much of an east coast ski..but its going to be park for me..

i tried calling today for ticket prices and nobody picked up..i wasnt happy..but ill be happy then

Parklogic:

We have had so many updates about BB what about JF? How is it going over there. It maybe hard to tell but some of us really like JF and plan to ski/board there the most. Can you tell us how the snowmaking is going there, and any plans for the terrain parks there? Any info. on JF would be much appreciated.

Thanks Guys! Can't Wait To Finally Ski!

Yeah but I would assume prices would be discounted opening day...right???

I doubt it. Look at it this way...I'd rather pay full price then put a lot more money into gas and travel time by driving to NY. Also, the money is going toward a good thing. Without the money, it is harder to open earlier. Also, last year, they advertised that they were blowing snow on certain trails, but by opening day there were more trails open than what it appeared that they would have.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Awesome video clip. Can you imagine skiing down the trail with the white outs at the 29 and 33 second mark in the video :rock

From that small clip, it looks like they are blowing on all trails. They might not be opening with only "limited" terrain. Last year they opened with the whole mountain, if I remember correctly. I'm past the hating part and just want to ski.

they still havent told us what and how many trails will be open. Coming from 2.5 hours away, thats pretty frustrating that you dont even know what trails will be open. O well, i'll be there either way. it seems like BB likes to wait till the last second to announce stuff...like the rail jam.

Did you try to call and talk to a live person? I don't think you will be disappointed. My gut feeling says they will have most of the mountain open.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Tuesday at JF/BB is college day...10 dollars off sno pass with student ID...I'm glad I still have mine...Holla

I forgot all about that...so they should have discounts in effect.

did u call and talk to a live person (i didnt)

I always try to call, before going to a different place just to be sure, because I know that some of the websites aren't updated the best. Check out the college discount, if it applies to you.

Edited by bigdaddyk

they still havent told us what and how many trails will be open. Coming from 2.5 hours away, thats pretty frustrating that you dont even know what trails will be open. O well, i'll be there either way. it seems like BB likes to wait till the last second to announce stuff...like the rail jam.

dude it only takes us like an hour and a half, if that to get to bb from our house..it shouldnt take you that much longer