Back yard wood trail

board

I did not know where to put this topic, but i had the idea of creating a trail in my woods and snowboard on it. I would clear a trail out of all braches and the small amount of rocks that are there. Does anyone know if this will work when we get a good enough snowfall? I have an old snowboard that i would use on the trail if i make it.

I did not know where to put this topic, but i had the idea of creating a trail in my woods and snowboard on it. I would clear a trail out of all braches and the small amount of rocks that are there. Does anyone know if this will work when we get a good enough snowfall? I have an old snowboard that i would use on the trail if i make it.

That would never work

Everyone knows that ski slopes are created by the gods and simple man cannot just clear a hill and expect it to work. The hills by your house are different from the resorts.

While this is ovbiously true, you can recreate the feeling of a slope in your backyard. You'll just need a few things for on/around your trail to complete it. 1. A weeks worth of trash. 2. An asian family 3. Your mean neighbor in a red jacket 4. a $35 pizza

When you get those things you're all set! :banghead

While this is ovbiously true, you can recreate the feeling of a slope in your backyard. You'll just need a few things for on/around your trail to complete it. 1. A weeks worth of trash. 2. An asian family 3. Your mean neighbor in a red jacket 4. a $35 pizza

When you get those things you're all set!

LOL ^.....an asian family...hahaha.....

When you get those things you're all set! :banghead

What's with the asian comment? What are you trying to say? do you want to dance?

I know you don't want to dance.