Bear Creek Park Report Thread

Tyler

the new hit is a huge waste of snow

its not really a waste of snow because they dont use that much for the jump and they already had the snow where the gap is but it is a waste of a jump because they could of made a smaller one that most people could hit....but for the few that hit the big one it is sickk

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the big hit was in the process of being completed when i went yesterday so i didnt get to hit it, but i did do the chanel gap, in which i got my ass handed to me after knucklin the landing the first try, even when i dropped in from the beginning of the tubin park, its that god damn slush. good job with the park thou, def the sickest it has ever been.

got back out 8. park was as usual but things werent great since it was almost 70 today. tubing has so much mud in front of the new chanel gap. otherwise its good for it being70 today. hope they can blow soon. word on the streets is they are going to be blowing anytime they can to try and stay open until april 1st i hope they can do that

we kinda let this one die....

but the park and everywhere else was SLLLOWWW...

tubing is getting pretty muddy, everywhere else coverage is still good. the hip is pretty much unhittable at the bottom b/c of a pond forming in front of it. i think it is time to get rid of the channel gap and spread ones snow and just make a medium sized kicker there. the barrel bonk, dfd, butterbox, and butterpad were all pretty fun today.

everything was about the same tonight...park was empty. they took out the small flat rail next to the butter box, and tubing was closed. they did look like they pushed snow on it and were letting it set though.

^^ yeah, way to nice. me, k2rider, and tp4 were talking tonight, the center of the butter pad is a good 15-20 feet deep, i wonder how long that will last if they dont plow it over?

anyway, me and k2rider were up from 8:30 am to 10 pm...thats right open to close. We rode with megan in the morning and tp4 at night. the park was alot of fun. especially at night when the snow sped up and firmed up, everyone left due to rain, and park crew re-tuned the park. the new middle jump is sooo smooth, i'd say about 50 feet. i also really like the first jump next to the tree bonk today and the dfd and butter box. i'll be there tomorrow sometime.

^^ yeah, way to nice. me, k2rider, and tp4 were talking tonight, the center of the butter pad is a good 15-20 feet deep, i wonder how long that will last if they dont plow it over?

anyway, me and k2rider were up from 8:30 am to 10 pm...thats right open to close. We rode with megan in the morning and tp4 at night. the park was alot of fun. especially at night when the snow sped up and firmed up, everyone left due to rain, and park crew re-tuned the park. the new middle jump is sooo smooth, i'd say about 50 feet. i also really like the first jump next to the tree bonk today and the dfd and butter box. i'll be there tomorrow sometime.

haha i feel like such a dumbass about yesterday

but anywho.. the few things i did hit i liked hah

looks like im gonna be getting at least an offpeak pass to bc next season, maybe unlimited, not sure yet

the vibe at bc is a hell of a lot better than the vibe at bb..

Edited by k2fujative

park was alright today...got pretty beat up as everyone finished up their season. pond skimming was interesting, with some sweet costumes, including a guy who took his beer in with him haha.

BIG THANKS TO ANDY AND EVERYONE ON PARK CREW! THANKS FOR KEEPING THE PARKS IN GREAT SHAPE ALL YEAR AND ONCE AGAIN GIVING BC THE BEST PARKS AROUND. I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU GUYS/ GIRLS DO!!

park was alright today...got pretty beat up as everyone finished up their season. pond skimming was interesting, with some sweet costumes, including a guy who took his beer in with him haha.

BIG THANKS TO ANDY AND EVERYONE ON PARK CREW! THANKS FOR KEEPING THE PARKS IN GREAT SHAPE ALL YEAR AND ONCE AGAIN GIVING BC THE BEST PARKS AROUND. I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU GUYS/ GIRLS DO!!

yeh def great season!!!

Word. They did a great job all season.