Bear Creek Park Report Thread

Tyler

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big stairset is turning into the family fun for everyone feature with kids clambering up the hits, walking across the top and bumping down the steps. The inrun is always packed with idiots who dont get out of your way EVER. I came off the middle rail switch and ran right into a little snowboarder that was just standing there. I dont know what could be done to fix this problem, but hopefully there is some solution.

I would like to see the park crew reshape the small park cause its getting boring, plus the seasons almost over and the park is pretty bland, i want barrels and bonks, anything creative, thats all. Are they ever gonna use the rails layin on the side of the park, like the wide c box, that thing was so fun. I just wanna see one more drastic reshaping of the park before the season ends, which is very soon unfortunately.

I would like to see the park crew reshape the small park cause its getting boring, plus the seasons almost over and the park is pretty bland, i want barrels and bonks, anything creative, thats all. Are they ever gonna use the rails layin on the side of the park, like the wide c box, that thing was so fun. I just wanna see one more drastic reshaping of the park before the season ends, which is very soon unfortunately.

agreed... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we see some creative stuff. You guys had the barrel bonk out for like one day and then it broke, the guy said it was gonna be back by like last tuesday, but it just sits at the top of the tubing run (Ithink thats the same barrel, if not im sorry) but lets see some cool creative stuff please. When is the car gonna be coming out to?? and why dont you guys throw some of those little rails sitting up ont he old cascade trail in???? Ide like to see the battleship rail, or some of that other little fun stuff....and hows about the superman box??? that thing was always fun, doesnt take alot to set it up either. But most of all ide like to see the barrel bonk come back, and maybe some log jibs to, that would be sooo awesome.....

agreed, i wouldnt mind seeing a change up of the parks. I mean dont get me wrong their a lot of fun but just getting a little blahh.

Anyway as for tonight i was on the snow by 6:45. Lines weren't bad at all and just got shorter as the night went on. I expected the park to be icy b/c of the above freezing temps today, but it wasnt bad at all. The only real icy spot was the run in on cascade where a lot of people just plow down. Anyway park crew was out a few times fixing the rails, which held up pretty good despite all the noObs, but why doesn't park crew ever fix the jumps. The lips get really rutted out from getting rode over....especially in blackbear. I'm not complaining just making a suggestion. Overall it was a fun night with good conditions and surprisingly small crowds.