hottest goggles ever

nitromike

oakley? :unsure: meh. Don't really strike my fancy. I like my electrics. They're cheap, and replacement lenses don't cost 70 dollars. 15 tops, actually :wiggle

their not spherical lenses either tho, and oakley puts so much tech into their lenses, i love it, next lens is gonna be the hi intensity yellow for night time, or i may go with clear, which is cheaper

They just look nice man, you can get them for so cheap on ebay it's amazing. Got my Wisdoms (New in Box) with a Black Iridium lense for $40 after shipping on Ebay, then picked a clear lense up for 25 off of some fighter pilot site on the internet. Very nice goggles I can use at any time for cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like the Anon's better. Optics wise, the oakleys might be slightly better, but I find visibility to be more of an issue to me. That means field of view and fogging. I find my Anon's never fog, where as the oakleys do once in a while for me, and I find the Anon's have a wider field of view. It helps that they fit tighter with my helmet than oakleys, so the fit is more comfortable. Not saying Oakleys are bad, but for me, I like the Anon's.