UPDATE!

xNick11

I just got back from Sno. They have the computer in to make season passes. I just went and got mine. The passes are do dumb haha they have the moose on it. Their planing to open on Friday. And me and my 2 friends were talking tot he owner and he said that the first shipment of rails came in today! Oh and the food service we have now has this like weird name haha I forget what it was called but I saw the poster for it behind the main counter.

Nope, but RYAN NEPTUNE! is comming

is he close to uranus?

sorry............ nick - couldn't help it! :devil:

I was on my way over to the BC ski shop and there was a big-ass helicopter moving a fan gun up the hill around 2pm...I pulled over right on top of 81 for a pic, but it landed while I was digging for my camera. I'll post a pic of what they've made sno on in a few...

for a no picture update:

mainline is covered in big "splotches" about 10 feet between each one all the way up. bunny is fully covered, but if it were to be groomed it wouldn't look too good. Switch has patches all the way along it but alot of green still can be seen. Whistler for the most part is covered, some splotches there also. And upper fastrack and runaway have snow made on them but not much. At this point, they couldn't open with their current conditions.

Sno called my house to tell me tht i can come up and get my picture taken for my pass, and i asked if they were gonna be opening this weekend and the girl said she didnt think so
I talked to the owner last night and he said he was looking to open Friday. But from the looks of it not they wont, and I they did it would be like 1 slope and they probably wont open till it got dark.

Right now im thinking they can open on Saturday if they blow the next two nights.

The new PASR stinks...I tryed to click on the link to the picture and I got..

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Y'all gotta tell us about this crap! With the new version came another set of permissions for downloading. I didn't even notice the new permission until now. By default, I have access to everything, so I don't notice when things don't work for you guys unless you tell me. I try to test as much as possible, but I'm bound to miss something (like this). Anyway, it's fixed, have fun!

Sno Mountain now has a battery of 193 snow guns in place.

When the temperatures dip, all those guns will enable the company to cover the mountain with two feet of snow in a day and a half, officials said.

36 hours? 2 feet? entire resort? c'mon................ really? if that is true then they will be well ahead of every one in no time at all. Cool. Competition is good.