PASR Day at Blue

ColoradoHigh

So since tomorrow is the last day of 2006, and I though hey, why not celebrate the NEW year by skiing as long as we can tomorrow! Be at Blue by 8:00. I will be there between 7:30 and 8:00. Me and Doug are planning this so lets get as many PASR's on the mountain.

I don't care if the conditions aren't the greatest, at least there skiing to be had!

Tomorrow at Blue! LAST DAY OF 2006.

Weather for the rest of the winter lookin' good :)

Its the Skiing weather man. Not sure how accurate he is, but it sure does sound good!

Friday, December 29 2006 @ 11:59 AM

Contributed by: Herb Stevens

This is one of those classic

I am waking up at 5:30, and leaving at around 5:45 or 6:00. Should be there 7:30 or 7:45.

Is there alot of traffic in the morning up there?

I live near West Chester and I left around 5:30 and got there with plenty of time.

btw, I'm in for a PASR Day

I'll be outside again around 7:25 , bottom lodge ... pending when the ticket office opens up.

I'll be rockin' the blue spyder jacket.

Are you going to wear gold spandex pants tomorrow? Like in your custom member title? Did you really make a hip hop alblum..you better blast some E-40 on the drive up and get hyphy...

For all those that show up tomorrow..I'll be rapping..TP4 and Mark saw me rap..so did Bob and Sexkitten..I think skifreaks also seen me bust a mad steezy flow..holla..see all of you in less than 12 hours..

My dad HATES rap. But I will play SOMETHING. Maybe some Beatles on Breakfast with the Beatles on 102.9 WMGK.

I'm seeing this a little late, but I'm going to try and make it.

If I'm there you can't miss me... I'll be the fattest guy on the mountain and I've got an orange helmet. and look like my avatar.

I ski icelantic scouts and can all but guaruntee there isn't anyone on the east coast that has them pretty much.

If you see me say wazzup as I'm new here and don't know anyone..