SNOW!

fluffy

JFBB has turned the guns on! Repeat.....The Big Guns Are On!

East Coast Team Challenge is gonna be sick tomorrow. I can't wait for it. The Pisten Bully is out on Boulder Park this very second making that last jump HUGE. Everyone in the Challenge better bring your A game.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow. Yay hooray for new snow. :wiggle

OHHHH not the almighty big guns........wow.....yippie skippy flippy to even.....32 degrees 56.5 % humidity.....pissing water, thats all.....gotta hope for colder with less humidity.....but then again....u already knew that right? :clap2:banana: Since I really wanna be a nice guy, I guess I can also add....hope everyone has fun tomorrow.......Good luck to all......

Edited by syd harvey

Everyone including Syd needs to shut the hell up about snowmaking. It's 30.2 degrees right now and ALL the guns are making fantastic snow. Quit bashing on SMIs. No pissing water here folks. Just nice fluffy snow. I go outside for five minutes and get covered in the white stuff fallin' from above. Hate all you want, but they are making snow. Not just wasting water as you guys seem to think.

Hey Syd...how's that job at No-Sno Mountain working out for you and your other half? :nana

Everyone including Syd needs to shut the hell up about snowmaking. It's 30.2 degrees right now and ALL the guns are making fantastic snow. Quit bashing on SMIs. No pissing water here folks. Just nice fluffy snow. I go outside for five minutes and get covered in the white stuff fallin' from above. Hate all you want, but they are making snow. Not just wasting water as you guys seem to think.

Hey Syd...how's that job at No-Sno Mountain working out for you and your other half? :nana

Huh sno mountain....what the hell r u talking bout....other half eh....what me an u hooking up now :wub:

Huh sno mountain....what the hell r u talking bout....other half eh....what me an u hooking up now :wub:

Your other half.....the one you always ran around JFBB with. You know. You guys worked together...got fired together. And I just heard that you two were thinking of going to Sno to work instead. Sorry, maybe I was misinformed. But come on, you worked at JFBB. You should know how nothing is a secret.

OHHHH not the almighty big guns........wow.....yippie skippy flippy to even.....32 degrees 56.5 % humidity.....pissing water, thats all.....gotta hope for colder with less humidity.....but then again....u already knew that right? :clap2:banana: Since I really wanna be a nice guy, I guess I can also add....hope everyone has fun tomorrow.......Good luck to all......

Hey Harvey...you are so against JFBB, I suggest you ski or board Split Rock's slopes...It is listed as your home base. Fire up the lift and have at it.

Hey Harvey...you are so against JFBB, I suggest you ski or board Split Rock's slopes...It is listed as your home base. Fire up the lift and have at it.

Against JFBB...no I am not,just its new management... and whats it to you what mountain I got listed as my home mountain.....honestly with Split rock being closed, the ski lifts there are still being run better then JFBB........Besides fire up one of those lifts....hmm...well chances r they need some work, but not a problem for me...sounds like heaven, just need some snow, and I would have that all to my self...what a peaceful time that would be......thanx for the idea....appreciate it alot... :smoke: ....nothing beats skiing all to yourself, even if it might not be the best place in the world...just the fact it is skiing...

everyone needs to chill out the most important thing is that there making snow there opening big boulder park and most importantly jfbb has one of the best park set up on the east coast only one thing left is to open the pipe then w/e plus wat is everyone complaining bout the warm weather for if you ride jfbb besides last weekend its been pretty descent for the weather and plus this only gives us stuff to look foward for either wen it gets cold or next season so lets hope for the BEST cough 60 ft channel gap cough lol

Against JFBB...no I am not,just its new management... and whats it to you what mountain I got listed as my home mountain.....honestly with Split rock being closed, the ski lifts there are still being run better then JFBB........Besides fire up one of those lifts....hmm...well chances r they need some work, but not a problem for me...sounds like heaven, just need some snow, and I would have that all to my self...what a peaceful time that would be......thanx for the idea....appreciate it alot... :smoke: ....nothing beats skiing all to yourself, even if it might not be the best place in the world...just the fact it is skiing...

Do you live in Split Rock?

What's a 60 foot channel gap??? That sounds tough to do on snowlerblades

torky_channelgap01.gif

Its basically two big jumps side by side, with the trail cut out in the middle so you can ski between them without going over them. Then people can hit one jump, and fly over and land on the landing of the one on the side diagonally. Crazy hard, I would love to see one.

Well you can hit it straight like a regular jump, which is why I like the idea of it. You could 2 nice ass jumps, but the channel gap could turn a 40 footer into a 60 footer since you have to go diagonal, and for the experts it is a whole new level. I don't remember seeing an east coast park with a real channel gap before. I know camelback had like a mini channel gap at one point but, a full on channel gap would be nuts.

a channel gap would be sweet

im not tryin to be a dick to anyone on here but if they did that there would be maybe 5ppl hittin it

in the team challenge alot of cocky park kids were bitchin outta the jumps

i can see the boulder team tryin it if they could get enough speed considering there size

It sounds like you're the only person who dislikes the new management at JF/BB

i also dislike the new management. They are great at making snow and terrain parks, But I dont like the way that they treat employees who have been there a long time (not just me), and the way they treat their most loyal customers like criminals by making them validate their passes every time...

Jordan

i also dislike the new management. They are great at making snow and terrain parks, But I dont like the way that they treat employees who have been there a long time (not just me), and the way they treat their most loyal customers like criminals by making them validate their passes every time...

Jordan

Well if certain season pass holders didn't let all their friends and neighbors borrow the season pass all the time, then there would be no need for pass validation. When one person in a family buys a pass and then lets all his brothers use it when they want to go out then a problem is created. Thus, they now have pass validation. It just makes good business sense.

As for the employees.....from all info I have gathered the vast majority of employees, old and new, like the new management and what they are trying to accomplish. The ones who had been there a long time but got treated poorly were treated as such because they were bad employees. Just because you work somewhere for X amount of years doesn''t mean you are entitled to anything. If you aren't pulling your weight or meeting the expectations of the job then good riddance to you. That also makes good business sense.

Well if certain season pass holders didn't let all their friends and neighbors borrow the season pass all the time, then there would be no need for pass validation. When one person in a family buys a pass and then lets all his brothers use it when they want to go out then a problem is created. Thus, they now have pass validation. It just makes good business sense.

As for the employees.....from all info I have gathered the vast majority of employees, old and new, like the new management and what they are trying to accomplish. The ones who had been there a long time but got treated poorly were treated as such because they were bad employees. Just because you work somewhere for X amount of years doesn''t mean you are entitled to anything. If you aren't pulling your weight or meeting the expectations of the job then good riddance to you. That also makes good business sense.

good if not a great point. Immediately upon opening BB had a problem with poachers, that seems to me an indication that there has been an abuse going on for awhile. BTW fluffy - you have the wrong home mountain listed in your profile. :)