ECC team challenge and Illume

Shadows

ECC Illume went down insanely well in the past two days. it was aa crazy privelage to use such high end equipment. i got close to 500 pics in the course of a few hours. tons of riders, tons of photographers. totally empty mountain for ourselves. parks were incredibly good with nice rails and big jumps. it had really nice flow to it. great last couple of days. since i did the photo portion of the contest, i have tons of pics. but dont feel like uploading them so here are some.

(pictures will come)

by the way...i used a telephoto 18-200 lense i think. fuckin rediculous. i looked it up and it is like 800 bucks. but holy shit. just...wow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sickk comp today everyone...congrats to pa riders for taking the win... only problem i had was when they moved it to the first jump instead of the 60 foot kicker

yeah i deff agree with 60 footer. it was hell of a lot better. and i just want to give a shout out to papasteeze i saw you at the mountain filmin i was the one at the end of the comp when you got me doing a 1260.

only problem i had was when they moved it to the first jump instead of the 60 foot kicker

We got to get together on Van Gilder... I heard something he said directly to Big Boulder that was absolutely BULLSHIT! more later..

i just want to give a shout out to papasteeze i saw you at the mountain filmin i was the one at the end of the comp when you got me doing a 1260.

I got a lot of film on Bibs #57 and higher. I have computer issues, be patient..

if any body wants pics of themselves just tell me who you are/what youre wearing etc.

toast, kt, justo etc. i will give you all yours later.

congrats on that really nice blindside 270 out on the d-f-d toast, pretty sicktactular.

thanks shadows. let me know if you have any of me that i can have.

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/Sha...boulder/Illume/

all the pics

im too lazy to post them

My favorite one was the one u took of the red rail with the like lake in the backround,but it was crooked...good job for using a dslr camera for the first time.I wish I went to this...not even like do it just film.

what? crooked? impossible, maybe your screen was crooked :dunno

i never really used a camera with cross hairs and shit, so that was really nice

i put the pics up of toast, gurp and i wear my gogs low.

i wear my gogs low...think i only got one of you next to the wall, sorry

got some of kt if he wants

Edited by Shadows

what? crooked? impossible, maybe your screen was crooked :dunno

i never really used a camera with cross hairs and shit, so that was really nice

hmmm....now that I looked at it a second time it kinda looks like the rail is crooked and not so much the picture.