ECC team challenge and Illume

Shadows

hmmm....now that I looked at it a second time it kinda looks like the rail is crooked and not so much the picture.

Haha they had a slideshow of the Redbull Illume photos before they presented the awards, and everytime a pic of that rail came up people would shout out "See!!! Its still crooked!!!," because soooo many people were having trouble clearing it. The one pic that shadows took right down the rail brought quite a few rowdy yells oabout the botched setup. Meanwhile management is off to the side shaking their heads and glaring at people. Good shizzz.

Hopefully I'll get my pics up sometime tonight.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my favortie one from shadows..

DSC_0221.jpg

haha it was my first hit on the wallride and i came in a little to fast and just flipped right over onto my back haha nice shot

DSC_0257.jpg

heres another pic of me that shadows took.. i didnt realize it was me at first cause its a little dark.. but this was my 2nd hit on the wall.. overall it was a sick day

Edited by brtndominant

this is my favortie one from shadows..

DSC_0221.jpg

haha it was my first hit on the wallride and i came in a little to fast and just flipped right over onto my back haha nice shot

I see Ben Birk all up in their getting your shot.

Edited by xNick11

burton plaid brown jacket. mad fresh looking, you know.

i actually dont know anybodies name from there except the kids i went with (and catherine/dano) haha. sorry. it was a pretty split up group. no on really talked to eachother.

this you? dont ask why i took a pic of you (or some random chick) i was just clicking away doing my thang

DSC_0200.jpg

i actually dont know anybodies name from there except the kids i went with (and catherine/dano) haha. sorry. it was a pretty split up group. no on really talked to eachother.

this you? dont ask why i took a pic of you (or some random chick) i was just clicking away doing my thang

DSC_0200.jpg

ahaha yep. that's me. =]

DSC_0200.jpg

ahaha yep. that's me. =]