The Check's in the Mail

Ski

Okay, so on 12/30/6 CB marketing guru Craig promised a full refund for the scam they ran on my 45" tall daughter...

I thought it would be fun to see how long it takes...it's now

Day 13

since the check was "put in the mail" from the Tannersville post office traveling to the Lake Ariel post office, which is 30.84 miles.

Greg, are you kidding? CB is counting on people not airing problems. That's one reason they shut down their own MB.

So when a ski area calls a paying customer a liar, refuses to measure a child that is 45" and makes you pay for a junior ticket, then pretends they are the manager, we can't make fun of them?

Are you really telling me not to post that Craig said he was sending me a check 13 days ago and it's apparently taking the long way here?

Hey, this is your MB...just delete the thread and ban me for being a troublemaker for CB. You're the boss...

BTW, Greg, did you notice the fair assesment of CB I gave to the lady looking for a program for her 4 and 6 yr old?

Edited by ski

That was easy.

You needed to follow me here? Want to know what I'm wearing? And for the record, what exactly was easy? Telling me it's still in the mail?

I started this thread for fun and to have a poke at CB...it's sort of sucks that Crag's a nice guy---it would have been more fun if he was more Kulish-like.

I'd like to invite both Ski & Pappa for a day of skiing.

I will personally print the ticket and place it on Ski's youngster, and I'll rake-out every landing for TEAM Pappa and the boys. On the lift, I'll sit in the middle and see who pushes me off first? :) :)

PWNED! Craig pwned Ski and Papa! :pwn3d::lol

I will personally print the ticket and place it on Ski's youngster, and I'll rake-out every landing for TEAM Pappa and the boys. On the lift, I'll sit in the middle and see who pushes me off first? :):)

This could be an unofficial PASAR day. You'd also have to put pics on the daily photo page. :tinfoil:

Edited by bigdaddyk

You needed to follow me here? Want to know what I'm wearing? And for the record, what exactly was easy? Telling me it's still in the mail?

I started this thread for fun and to have a poke at CB...it's sort of sucks that Crag's a nice guy---it would have been more fun if he was more Kulish-like.

See what I mean? You have to keep throwing the gay jabs don't you? I even deleted my last nasty post for your sake.

Ski............are you menstruating? I didn't know why your so grouchy. Are your boobs tender?

:ph34r:

See what I mean? You have to keep throwing the gay jabs don't you? I even deleted my last nasty post for your sake.

Ski............are you menstruating? I didn't know why your so grouchy. Are your boobs tender?

Hes even pissy towards me :lol He attacked me, after I NEVER attacked him. :lol:

C'mon ski, you know better! Don't attack people.

I will personally print the ticket and place it on Ski's youngster, and I'll rake-out every landing for TEAM Pappa and the boys. On the lift, I'll sit in the middle and see who pushes me off first? :) :)

All I asked was for CB to reimburse Shadows for the remainder of his pass from last year. That would have been a cool gesture and would have gone a long way with a number of people in this community.

I don't want "free" lift tickets to CB and I'm really not interested in a $22 check.

Everything I said about my experience was true, Craig, and I never got personal with you on this or the CB board.

yawn.

I'll rake-out every landing for TEAM Pappa and the boys. On the lift, I'll sit in the middle and see who pushes me off first? :) :)

ahahahahahaaaa... Nice to see you off hours and see that you have a sense of humor! Thanks for the offer but I doubt you will have any jumps worthy of a raked out landing this year, besides we already get meticulously groomed jumps, landings and real rails that allow inverts at another ski resort.

I would rather you let me slap a ticket on you to Big Boulder and let me show you what your parks should look like with all of your first paragraph hype!!

Hes even pissy towards me :lol He attacked me, after I NEVER attacked him. :lol:

C'mon ski, you know better! Don't attack people.

Danger, just for the record, go back and read your name change thread. We teased you about the name change, then I teased you about caving in. I'm sorry if you felt I attacked you. I was really just trying to prod you into sticking up for yourself.

Danger, just for the record, go back and read your name change thread. We teased you about the name change, then I teased you about caving in. I'm sorry if you felt I attacked you. I was really just trying to prod you into sticking up for yourself.

Come on Danger! Ski told you to stick up for yourself. Do it soldier!

Edited by First Grade Teacher

ski thinks i should get my 20% back craig...

you should listen to him haha

PM me your mailing address, Shadows...I'm signing over the check, if it does actually arrive. You can write them a nice note on the back when you cash it, bro...I didn't mind giving CB my mailing address since I live in a gated community with armed guards.

The guards in your community are armed with pepperspray, slingshots, and cell phones with the chicken dance ring-tone..

We sent them to get taser and stun gun certification...and some have concealed weapons permits. Eh, not as good as having a fully loaded Mark watching over us, but we don't have much crime.

Greg, are you kidding? CB is counting on people not airing problems. That's one reason they shut down their own MB.

So when a ski area calls a paying customer a liar, refuses to measure a child that is 45" and makes you pay for a junior ticket, then pretends they are the manager, we can't make fun of them?

Are you really telling me not to post that Craig said he was sending me a check 13 days ago and it's apparently taking the long way here?

Hey, this is your MB...just delete the thread and ban me for being a troublemaker for CB. You're the boss...

BTW, Greg, did you notice the fair assesment of CB I gave to the lady looking for a program for her 4 and 6 yr old?

Hey dude, I was just sayin', Craig seems like a reasonable guy and I figured he could have taken care of this in private, where it belongs. It's all good, you know it's not my style to delete things because it makes someone look bad. Bashing on CB for the sake of bashing, for me, doesn't have the same appeal with Kulish gone. This guy will actually talk like a human with you, so I would just hope people would take him up on that. That's about it :) You're entitled to air your laundry if that's how you want to deal with it.

Bashing on CB for the sake of bashing, for me, doesn't have the same appeal with Kulish gone.

Thats cause you don't ski there any more. Things have changed and so has your board. Get used to it! I think it was great information that I can pass on to my friends about the height thing, that I would not have gotten otherwise.