11 degrees and no snow making

bigdaddyk

Yea, my bad. I saw that the pipe was open on the conditions page, but when I was up there today I didn't see anything resembling a pipe, or a boarder-x course. But still, everhything up there was amazing.

Oh, and don't ask why, but one of the top guys working at Boulder named Josh....he's a huge D1(k.

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, my bad. I saw that the pipe was open on the conditions page, but when I was up there today I didn't see anything resembling a pipe, or a boarder-x course. But still, everhything up there was amazing.

Oh, and don't ask why, but one of the top guys working at Boulder named Josh....he's a huge D1(k.

Where exactly did that comment about Josh come from anyway? What did he do to you? I've seen that guy in action. He's not a dick...he just has ZERO tolerance for bullshit. So if you see him or another manager reprimanding an employee or a customer it's because that person did something stupid.

Personal attacks aren't necessary or ever a good idea, Shifty.

Where is Papasteeze on this thread complaining about how JFBB hasn't been making snow at every possible opportunity because unless a mountain is 100% open with every park, trail and feature there is no excuse for this!!? :confused:dunno:nana

Mommywhinybitch was probably talking sh*t over at the CB forum and was too busy being a moron douchenozzle to pay attention to this one. He'd rather go there and fill up all the threads in that forum with his crying than say something intelligent here. Looks like the rod hoppin' colon cowboy has found his way back though.

The bitch's idiotic remarks about JFBB having better quality snow just goes to prove how much of a tard he is. The mountains both are experiencing the same temps and have the same snow for the most part.

Personal attacks aren't necessary or ever a good idea, Shifty.

Unless they are directed at mommadouchebag.

Mommywhinybitch was probably talking sh*t over at the CB forum and was too busy being a moron douchenozzle to pay attention to this one. He'd rather go there and fill up all the threads in that forum with his crying than say something intelligent here. Looks like the rod hoppin' colon cowboy has found his way back though.

The bitch's idiotic remarks about JFBB having better quality snow just goes to prove how much of a tard he is. The mountains both are experiencing the same temps and have the same snow for the most part.

Unless they are directed at mommadouchebag.

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. :lol:lol:lol

JFBB runs about 5 degrees colder than CB. BTW...this is my 1000 post :postwhore

Edited by bigdaddyk

Oh Syd, you're just mad cause Josh fired you.

ohh no I am afraid that no one fired my happy ass, I went away quietly and happy.....I did what I did there throughout my years, and to be honest with u, it was the best time of my life, eventually though everything comes to an end, wether or not u want it to happen...it does....hey though, seriously fluffy, lets not look upon the past, lets look on the future, besides i got a good feeling JFBB will be around for a long time, I am sure not even u can disagree with me on that....huh

i work at Jf and the guys to operate the snowguns are not always called in to blow snow everyday its cold theres alot more work then just hooking up a hose and sometimes wens it gets really cold out the hoses freeze genius

not sure who u r calling genius or what not, but I got nothing against ya...i know all about snowmaking and what not....just keep up the good work....mountains looking rather nice...