Nastar

Bobert540

Holy crap, the Blue pacesetter has a 26.51 HC...you guys aren't seein' any platinum this season. Great time, Jeffy, you were right on the tails of an ASRA guy that kills me.

I've skied with that guy several times...he can really rip. We were both on 165 atomic slalom skis (racestock SL:11s for him, and SL:12s for him), though if we were both on GS skis, I think I would take him. Not offset at all tonight.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, it looks bad for me for next Thursday...gotta hope for a snow day for Roxbury HS, in Joisey. Should be fine after that, as my basketball games wind down. It really sucked sitting in a high school gym while you guys were hitting gates. Basketball is f*cking stupid.( Sorry, Schiff...I was pretty moody about it tonight.

BTW, it looks bad for me for next Thursday...gotta hope for a snow day for Roxbury HS, in Joisey. Should be fine after that, as my basketball games wind down. It really sucked sitting in a high school gym while you guys were hitting gates. Basketball is f*cking stupid.( Sorry, Schiff...I was pretty moody about it tonight.

Course was fassttt...I would've loved to drop my jacket and have my GS12s in the car, cause it really could've been a smoking night, but it was so freakin cold I took 1 run after I was done racing and get the hell out of there. brrrrrrr...mad brick.

I've skied with that guy several times...he can really rip. We were both on 165 atomic slalom skis (racestock SL:11s for him, and SL:12s for him), though if we were both on GS skis, I think I would take him. Not offset at all tonight.

then his handicap is wrong.. aren't you down around 14 or so consistently?

26 is where I ski at. :)

Edited by Papasteeze

then his handicap is wrong.. aren't you down around 14 or so consistently?

26 is where I ski at. :)

I probably average right around 20 for all my runs last year. My natioanl handicap was a 14, but it's going to be higher this year with a 26HC pace setter. Hopefully we get the girl back next week :wiggle

Another fun Thursday night at the blue nasty, the snow was fast although i wasn't. A-jeff was cookin as usual, MrsSnowBunSki got her first bronze at blue!, we saw bobert and his bud, no mark though? the wind felt like a factor tonight with a strong headwind i felt like a parachute at times, Glenn L was out and we took a few cruisers down lazy mile and main street after...

Holy crap, the Blue pacesetter has a 26.51 HC...you guys aren't seein' any platinum this season. Great time, Jeffy, you were right on the tails of an ASRA guy that kills me.

Pacesetting trials are next Thurs (Feb 1st) at BC...Things should be better after that if they send people. CB is sending 3 I believe...

Yeah, at least one of our pacesetters is going down for the trials...man, you know things are screwy when trials are in February. We're all gonna root for him to ski a 4 :sprint

Haha. Between the three guys going from CB, hopefully one of them is around every weekend :rolleyes::tinfoil:

• 3 weeks later...