z games

Justo8484

so i just have a quick question. would any of the employees from boulder's park crew/judging staff be able to explain to me how i scored 0 points for the feature marked J2 on the scoresheet at the z games last night? i'm really confused as to how that happened, because i'm pretty sure i actually did a trick on every feature and didnt fall either run.

so i just have a quick question. would any of the employees from boulder's park crew/judging staff be able to explain to me how i scored 0 points for the feature marked J2 on the scoresheet at the z games last night? i'm really confused as to how that happened, because i'm pretty sure i actually did a trick on every feature and didnt fall either run.

you must have not paid the judges enough.... :rofl

But seriously, maybe the accidently mark someone else down on your spot. It happens every so often.

im not sure how they do the judging but i got a higher score 7.6 on areas that i fell and a 4 on areas i landed i happy though i got 7th with the shittiest run of my life and most painful sprained wrist tweaked back 1st run= fun second run maybe next time