Sno Dual GS NASTAR 1/28/7

Ski

Ha, the yellow course was faster, so it's only a true head-to-head when you take a run on each, then add the times. That's the set-up that I'm taking down Jeffy on, though.

Hey, has there been any carnage on the bottom jump on Mainline? Seems a little sketchy to have a jump that lands people on a green circle runout (Highball)?

Nope and nope.

She did ask if you also ate at the picnic table...I told her I wasn't sure.

We had drinks and ramen.

You know, since I saw that picture of of eveyrone at the table, I've been thinking of a way to get a shot of somone sliding it, and someone eating. Maybe throw a picinic basket/blanket in there somewhere. :lol:

You know, since I saw that picture of of eveyrone at the table, I've been thinking of a way to get a shot of somone sliding it, and someone eating. Maybe throw a picinic basket/blanket in there somewhere. :lol:
We were trying to get a picnic basket but we couldn't,and that was probably the best possible angle for the picture.If we sat on both sides you wouldn't be able to see everyone.The kid did slide i,but the dude who took the picture snapped to late and he like messes up the top part so i just cropped it out.

We were trying to get a picnic basket but we couldn't,and that was probably the best possible angle for the picture.If we sat on both sides you wouldn't be able to see everyone.The kid did slide i,but the dude who took the picture snapped to late and he like messes up the top part so i just cropped it out.

That pic is definately awesome. I kind of like how he's still in the air because you can see everyone sitting at the table, even the guy whose head is between the rider's legs. Definately one of the best pics I've seen this season.