PARA Cup @ Blue Day 1

AtomicSkier

How'd you squeeze that out of him? I know about his first run - 4 seconds off the leader. But he told me he took down a panel with his hand second run (ouch), and wouldn't tell me how far out he was. It's a good thing we have this website, so I can tell how my son is doing... :rofl

Today he had to catch a ride back with someone else.

His lady friend and I are in agreement, buy 'dude a car! :banghead

I didn't get to see his first run, but we chatted while the girls were running, and he said 12th the first run (he said he got REALLY late at the bottom of the headwall).

His second run, according to the girl that was molesting him, wasn't as clean as the first. He always looks so slow cause he's so freakin huge :banghead I saw him take that gate out. It was on the flat before the 2nd headwall, and I saw it from all the way on the first headwall....I said "ouch" to myself, cause I knew that HAD to hurt. He skied the middle section cleanly, and pretty fast obviously. Go 'dude!

where can I get all the results?

thanks

http://www.paracing.org/mambo/index.php?op...13&Itemid=4

They'll be available there when they post them...

BTW, first time racing on your wax today...REALLY nice, but JF has soooo slow blown snow...out of the stuff you sent me, which would be best for that really sticky man made stuff?

Try a different ski? or learn that blue has crappy snow.

It's been so pleasant while you were gone....

What's with the attitude towards his question? (Which by the way, was about WAX and referred to skiing at Jack Frost in the race HE was in, as opposed to the race 'dude was in. Maybe you should trying reading the post before you jump all over someone with smart remarks.)

It's been so pleasant while you were gone....

What's with the attitude towards his question? (Which by the way, was about WAX and referred to skiing at Jack Frost in the race HE was in, as opposed to the race 'dude was in. Maybe you should trying reading the post before you jump all over someone with smart remarks.)

He only reads what he wants to see.

Try www.live-timing.com

Some mountains put up the results faster than PARA.

Found that dude finished 15th on day one according to that link. But they don't show the second day's race for some reason.

Edited by sibhusky

http://www.paracing.org/mambo/index.php?op...13&Itemid=4

They'll be available there when they post them...

BTW, first time racing on your wax today...REALLY nice, but JF has soooo slow blown snow...out of the stuff you sent me, which would be best for that really sticky man made stuff?

I didn't have any trouble at Liberty with my all temp fluoro in blown snow. Do you scrap/brush real well?

Try www.live-timing.com

Some mountains put up the results faster than PARA.

Outstanding link! Thanks!

I didn't have any trouble at Liberty with my all temp fluoro in blown snow. Do you scrap/brush real well?

Outstanding link! Thanks!

Hell yea, there wasn't an ounce of wax left in my structure. I even brushed right before my race run too. The snow was just REALLY sticky, I was just wondering what type would be best for that really sticky fresh blown snow.

Hell yea, there wasn't an ounce of wax left in my structure. I even brushed right before my race run too. The snow was just REALLY sticky, I was just wondering what type would be best for that really sticky fresh blown snow.

Tell me exaclty what wax you used and the temperatures and anything else you know.

Tell me exaclty what wax you used and the temperatures and anything else you know.

temperatures reached mid 20's today, so I used swix universal warm as my base coat, then crayoned on your T-series that was like 20-28deg and ironed that in. It seemed resonably hard when i scraped it off, so i figured it would've been hard enough for the new snow...should i have gone to a harder wax?

temperatures reached mid 20's today, so I used swix universal warm as my base coat, then crayoned on your T-series that was like 20-28deg and ironed that in. It seemed resonably hard when i scraped it off, so i figured it would've been hard enough for the new snow...should i have gone to a harder wax?

If you look at the wax charts everything shifts up with new snow. The T2 was a better choice. If you are unsure - wax colder - my waxes will do well even if it warms up, but a warmer one won't always do well in the colder/harsher snow.

Ok here are 5 pictures in order from the gate I punched.

post-13-1171409602_thumb.jpg

Above the gate

post-13-1171409697_thumb.jpg

Look at the inside hand...a little low

post-13-1171409749_thumb.jpg

A wee bit twisted from 'punching' the gate, note its on the snow

post-13-1171409770_thumb.jpg

Trying to untwist myself

post-13-1171409796_thumb.jpg

Trying to figure out where to go :banghead