With all the new snow...

skidude

^^^^ So... your point is what? besides, you didn't read the rating thread did you? Are you on here just to follow me around? I am honored! I have a stalker! woooot!

Don't need a stalker to find you. You are everywhere like a bad rash. Change your name to PapaShanker or PapaHerpes.

This is too fun. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Glad to see they have Rocket marked down as having bumps!!!! :rock:rock:lol::lol::bow::bow: It would be nice if they left a couple runs ungroomed but that would be too much for all the noobs to handle.

Don't need a stalker to find you. You are everywhere like a bad rash. Change your name to PapaShanker or PapaHerpes.

This is too fun. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Glad to see they have Rocket marked down as having bumps!!!! :rock:rock:lol::lol::bow::bow: It would be nice if they left a couple runs ungroomed but that would be too much for all the noobs to handle.

The "bumps" on rocket were nothing to note today, just ungroomed like the rest of the runs after the storm. Maybe they will groom them up tonight.

Conditions this afternoon were unusual, the snow was actually OK if a little heavy but the wind was horrible, at times on the upper trails it was like being shot-blasted with ice chunks.

Very few people up there, only one (slow) lift to the top.

Quote from Papa

"Just do them at 9 or 10 am and leave the mountain closed. no one will gripe except a couple of us here."

Papa's favorite hill is BB which is doesn't even bother opening until 3 on weekdays!

i'm pretty sure boulder opens at 3 to keep kids from cutting school. at least it sounds like a logical explination. plus alot of people go to bb for night skiing during the week so its pointless to have bb and jf oopen during the day when people could just go to jack frost during the day then head over to big boulder for a night session. make sense? :confused

i'm pretty sure boulder opens at 3 to keep kids from cutting school. at least it sounds like a logical explination. plus alot of people go to bb for night skiing during the week so its pointless to have bb and jf oopen during the day when people could just go to jack frost during the day then head over to big boulder for a night session. make sense? :confused

I don't think that would be there reason. People can go over to JF and ski the morning, then BB and ski the night...

The "bumps" on rocket were nothing to note today, just ungroomed like the rest of the runs after the storm. Maybe they will groom them up tonight.

Conditions this afternoon were unusual, the snow was actually OK if a little heavy but the wind was horrible, at times on the upper trails it was like being shot-blasted with ice chunks.

Very few people up there, only one (slow) lift to the top.

I was afraid of that. I was hoping that they could do at least SOME bump grooming on the blacks.

Yeah those winds get whippin up there and it's like you are being sandblasted. Especially at the top of Asp or Hump. I was wondering how the snow was with all that sleet mixed in? Thanks!!!

BB also has the bar open late and they get some good music there. I know some people who go up there just for that.

From conditions page -> The Rocket Bumps for Saturday

:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Someone finally got the bump groomer up to the top! Props!!

Its bumped up and snow will be made on it tonight for some more shaping and touching up. I walked down the trail today, they're pretty huge bumps.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

The are 4 rows of big, tight bumps going down skiers right on Rocket. It looked really cool from the base.

The one thing that bothered me was that the tops of the bumps were really conical. I guess they were expecting a lot of boarders to come down and chop the tops off. :confused The lines are really tight and you better be ready to scream down. I think after they blow some more snow they will be better.

Hopefully they will keep them. It will be nice to see how they are next weekend.

Are those bumps on Rocket set up correctly? They seem to be oriented across the trail rather than down the trail. Maybe it is because they aren't staggered but in identical rows one after another. Found it difficult to get any kind of rhythum. Hopefully, they will get better with alot more traffic.