PA Cup Standings

Ski

• 3 weeks later...
Finals didn't go all that well for me, but next weekend I should be heading up to High school championships at Cannon NH. At the very least I hope to get some good points there :)

Congrats on a top 30 finish in both slalom and GS during Finals, 'Dude! Overall, the 30th best skier in PA...so we know there are at least 30 great skiers in the state, for sure.

Great job, Adam! Kick ass at Cannon!

Lots of improvement there in GS, skierboi. 152, I believe. Looks like the results for the slalom's aren't available yet, but you're moving up nicely. Have you actually spent time with Daron Rahlves this year or should I write those Ski Racing magazine articles off as hyperbole?

I would expect nothing less for either ...

Our "little 'dude" was also fastest skier on the Mountain at CB last weekend for the Mountain Dew fest, wearing his Mountain Dew colored sweat shirt and skis. Beating around 200 skiers...

...second year in a row...

Edited by skimom

Finals didn't go all that well for me, but next weekend I should be heading up to High school championships at Cannon NH. At the very least I hope to get some good points there :)

Good luck Dude!

Could you do me a favor and save a brochure for me? I paid to help sponsor the Cannon race and have not heard a word from them since I paid. I want to make sure my ad appears in the brochure or whatever they hand out.

BTW, two of the top 10 guys in the PA cup use my hybrid wax.