My Yukon @ K:

vt11.jpg

Quechee Gorge (near the VT/NH state line):

vt12.jpg

Today at Santa's Land (Putney, VT):

vt13.jpg

This is a pic of Okemo from today (11/20/2004):

vt14.jpg

Killington is pretty crowded today. The crowds started arriving last night. The Wobbly Barn was PACKED last night, 1 1/2 hour wait for dinner last night. I stopped by Okemo today, and they were pretty busy as well, even though there wasn't too much open. There was a ski swap going on and a hiring session for would-be employees. I was at Santa's Land all day today with the family. I'm headed to the Stowe area tomorrow morning.

I plan on doing some skiing myself at K Monday and/or Tuesday. I'd rather not ski this weekend as there is not too much open/and there are A LOT of people here. I'm up here until Thanksgiving so I'll have plenty of time to do some decent skiing. as for the moment, it's family time ;-)

Despite their ski report, K-Marts base is dwindling. It is 50F here right now, it's raining, and the fog is eating away at the snow. It rained all night last night. Things don't look too good for Thanksgiving day.

My wife was hoping to do some X/C skiing at Mountain Meadows- we stopped in there today and they said the base they had blown melted last week :-(