rail jam next weekend

boardera

last year it looked decent had a few freinds make it in the finals i wasnt really all into the rail sence but this year i just started to get into it but i wont be doing it this year going up to newyork that weekend with school

last year the set up was pretty fun the thing that sucked tho was people said we were gonna have as many runs as we could get in and we ended up only getting 1....which was bs, last year there was a flat box I fs 270 to board and i was pretty pumped and then golden child from bear creek opposite way 270ed it and i think he won i'm not sure, it was kinda nuts

Shred Fest 2

March 9, 2007 5 PM. A date and time that will go down in Infamy ! This is when we kick of ShredFest2.

Friday evening, at the above time, its gonna be the FLOW rail jam. We will cut off the registration at 6 PM . This will be a Jam format with 26 riders and skiers from all divisions making it to the finals. There will be lots of prizes and giveaways. We have constructed 2 brand new rails specially for this event, and the word is that YOU the shredders are going to be happy campers when you see what we have in store. We will also be setting up a sound system to pump out the jams.

Saturday 10 March, we will be hosting the Army & Navy of Whitehall Boardercross/Skiercross. This is shaping up to be a super popular event. We will build a course with lots of flow and rhythm. There is going to $1400.00 in prize money up for grabs, and we are going to have 8 divisions, so everyone will have a chance to succeed. We are looking forward to cater to all you speed demons out there ! Be there or be square..... Live music in the lodge too.

Sunday March 11, 2007. We will all be watching to see who will throw down to be the Blue mountain Slopestyle Champion. Sidewinder Park will be the venue. We are going to switch up the park and reshape it a little to make it premium for all you "parkies" out there. Be ready to hit up rails, boxes, a school bus!, jumps wall rides and whatever else we can serve up. At stake will be the Blue Mt. Slopestyle Championship, Flow snowboards, Salomon twintips, bindings and a host of other giveaways. The awards ceremony will be at the Summit lodge in the afternoon. Live music also at the Summit.

Special rails.. hmm. Sounds sick. School bus in the slopestyle.. That should be interesting.

yeahhhh.. by brand new rails that will make us happy, i hope they mean something like a narrower down rail, and waht i would really love is a streeet style dfd :drool ... pleeeeeease!!!! i will love you forever

:naughty

yeahhhh.. by brand new rails that will make us happy, i hope they mean something like a narrower down rail, and waht i would really love is a streeet style dfd :drool ... pleeeeeease!!!! i will love you forever

We are already beginning to feel the luv. You ask for it ..... that's what you get!!

real skinny rails that i cant do much on

Skiers can do more on skinnier rails because they are easier to grip/pretzel. The only thing boxes are good for is spin to win. Snowboarders can look nice on boxes, but there really isn't a ton skiers can do besides spin on and off. The skiers that are winning jams now are doing so by doing technical pretzel switchup combos and the like on skinnier rails, not just 270/450 on or off, etc...

Those steps were supposed to be for the DFD staicase that went MIA.

The rails for the jam are special order... C U there ?? :tinfoil:

i really hope this isnt a hint at what is to come... a c rail and a U rail?

all i know is that the two butter boxes are being setup as an A...one up, one down. something like that

Edited by Shadows

keith are the rails going to be open after the jam to everyone like it was last year?

I'm pretty sure they closed it after the jam. Almost positive. ..unless you mean them moving the rails to sidewinder,in which case- i wouldn't doubt it.