Wednesday 3/7

seal614

I'm thinking of heading up to Blue wednesday. If anybody will be up there post your time-frame so I can see who I might be able to catch.

How is the Park? I just got back from Winter Park, CO where I was lapping bumps and jumps for 4 days straight. I'm looking to see if there's any solid jumps on sidewinder or the lower park to add a grab to some big 180's or a revisit to the 3.

we should meet up and ride cause ill be there alone for the most part.

im in burgandy/tan pants and coat. fujis, brown goggles. just look for the all brown shaded kid.

forecast is calling for CALM winds....should be nice

Edited by Shadows

As long as the weather doesn't screw me, i'll be there 4-8. Out riding in between lessons.... :rolleyes:

i dont think its safe for you to be riding outside of your lessons without an experienced rider to give you tips and help you out if you get into trouble.

seal...are you sasquatch?

Sasquatch? I'm not sure what you're talking about...

I was there today from 1:00-5:00. Tossed a few big 180's over the first jump in the lower park... promptly clearing the puny landings and smashing my heels. Bumps on mainstreet were ODD to say the least, so far apart. Fun times.