New Lift for 07/08

trackbiker

A new lift would make me drive up there and buy a ticket to check it out. It would never be my season pass mountain because its so much farther than any of the other ones from me, but I would drive up once or twice a year and buy a ticket like I do now at a handful of places - the snowmaking looks good, the park looks good, throw up a good lift and I'll be there.

Niiiiiiice!

BTW, I just got done with a quick hour and the conditions are amazing. I skied untracked poe on Boomer from 1 to 2pm...today was actually the first totally dead day, with lots of open spots along the wood fence. Next week's 50+ degrees with edge to edge coverage should be awesome.

Niiiiiiice!

BTW, I just got done with a quick hour and the conditions are amazing. I skied untracked poe on Boomer from 1 to 2pm...today was actually the first totally dead day, with lots of open spots along the wood fence. Next week's 50+ degrees with edge to edge coverage should be awesome.

I was working the bottom of that lift today. We took a few runs after work today, everything we hit on northface was in nice condition. Took a run down fast track but the fresh bit of powder ontop of the crusty ice from the last storm didn't please me too much so we left after an hour or two. Also a wall ride will be put up in the park sometime tomorrow.

Drinking before 5:00PM...try noon...The only reason I went with Atomic Jeff to the Booter moiuntain drive-inn Sunday morning was because the beer distributors don't open until 12:00PM on a Sunday...

Yeah, but have you ever been drunk for 72 straight hours? I think that was my tip-off for cutting back just a little.