Big shout to Wezlo

Check It

Wow Wezlo thats the best video from our region I've seen since the internet started getting covered in them. After all the ones I've seen it took 3 years to top the Tank video from Mountain Creek but that was nasty, great riding, great flow, good editing, I liked the music, lots of different features/shots, no amateur feel to the editing (i.e. too long on the credits) it was great. i've seen all your other ones but that tops it.

And bonus on top - its on fucking Transworld - and read the comments, thats the least negative feedback on a video clip I've ever seen on that site, which is saying something because it is swamped with trolls.

Good work

Check It

Wow Wezlo thats the best video from our region I've seen since the internet started getting covered in them. After all the ones I've seen it took 3 years to top the Tank video from Mountain Creek but that was nasty, great riding, great flow, good editing, I liked the music, lots of different features/shots, no amateur feel to the editing (i.e. too long on the credits) it was great. i've seen all your other ones but that tops it.

And bonus on top - its on fucking Transworld - and read the comments, thats the least negative feedback on a video clip I've ever seen on that site, which is saying something because it is swamped with trolls.

Good work

Nice video! :chea:

Nice work but i think that better has come out of region. I mean not to knock you at all, because it was good, but it doesnt compare to what steve and evan put together last year. And that kid almost nailed that groomer under the jump. That would have been bad.

Nice work but i think that better has come out of region. I mean not to knock you at all, because it was good, but it doesnt compare to what steve and evan put together last year. And that kid almost nailed that groomer under the jump. That would have been bad.

Not to come across as hostile (cuz its not) - who are steve and evan and where is the video? I've seen a lot of videos from creek from tank/ahi and some of wezlo's earlier stuff and some others posted here and this impressed me more than any of the other ones from around here but i'd like to see other stuff if its out there

Great vid Wez! Only saw your shadow in a couple of the shots, def. tough to keep that kinda stuff clean on some of those sunny days. Vid has a great feel to it, flows real nice, and gets me amped to ride. Good bail edit too. Good work son. And yes, life is one big competition nowadays. No more doing things for the fun of it. C'mon man, everyone knows that by now...

that vid is hot! makes me want to ride. Nice job...sick shot of that wooden rail thats located off of the trail in the park ..

Yea that shot reminded me of the mammoth mountain patio handrail that gets shot a million times, in a good way. I thought about hitting it myself earlier this year but there wasn't enough snow at the time. I think my favorite part was that there were some legit shots of jumps and spins, so many videos are just jibs and that doesn't get my attention as much as a good mix.