Ski Lifts

AtomicSkier

Those things could be very fun..... :rolleyes:

you better save that for the gondala (waiting for skimom to give skidude the dreaded talk... :lol: ) :huh:

I don't know what your talking about Jeff....Gondolas are filled with 8 people ;)

As for the talk I think thats what all the years of health are for....Something like no sex, drugs, alcohol, or somking...EVER...Something like that :blink:

I don't know what your talking about Jeff....Gondolas are filled with 8 people  ;)

"Rudy you may kiss my ass not on the left side not on the right side but right in the middle!"

From the the original best movie featuring things to do in a gondola: Hot Dog-The Movie

Actually, I've heard many a story about summer lovin' in the Killington K1 gondola from my friend who lives and works there. Since the thing is relatively empty in the summer time, that leaves a full *6* minutes from base to summit for you and your significant other to do whatever you feel like doing in there.

Actually, I've heard many a story about summer lovin' in the Killington K1 gondola from my friend who lives and works there.  Since the thing is relatively empty in the summer time, that leaves a full *6* minutes from base to summit for you and your significant other to do whatever you feel like doing in there.

wow i think i could fit in about "3 runs" in that amount of time. :rolleyes::lol:B):lol::rolleyes:

Actually, I've heard many a story about summer lovin' in the Killington K1 gondola from my friend who lives and works there.  Since the thing is relatively empty in the summer time, that leaves a full *6* minutes from base to summit for you and your significant other to do whatever you feel like doing in there.

wow i think i could fit in about "3 runs" in that amount of time. :rolleyes::lol:B):lol::rolleyes:

don't flatter yourself, buddy :P;)

haha...what # gondala was that? wanna make sure i dont ride that one!

and yea, when i had health, they portrayed sex as a bad thing? :blink::lol:

Ha, could you imagine eight people at a time getting off a lift anywhere in the Poconos? It would look like the World War II films where they bulldoze bodies into mass graves.

The slower the lift, the emptier the slope. Lift lines suck, but not being able to have a good line down a slopes sucks more. When I was in school, we used to always hit the last chair up at night and wait for the slopes to empty then have a Chinese downhill.

Chinese downhill

10 people straight down the hill at a time or something?

Yeah, and although it's probably a terribly politically incorrect term, Powder Magazine uses it. Rules are simple: last man to the finish wins. Pushing, pole stabbing, and biting are all allowed. I guess it was the original Skier X.

Chinese downhill

10 people straight down the hill at a time or something?

Yeah, and although it's probably a terribly politically incorrect term, Powder Magazine uses it. Rules are simple: last man to the finish wins. Pushing, pole stabbing, and biting are all allowed. I guess it was the original Skier X.

Is there a minimum number of beers u have to chug on the way down? I've heard of that game :)