St. Patrick's Day Eve Storm

toast21602

so it has been snowing pretty lightly here in bethlehem and we are starting to get a coating on the grass and on untreated roads throughout campus here. it looks like its going to be coming down pretty good soon and not stopping for a while. its supposed to mix with sleet later today but i dont think it will make it as far north as my house or Blue... its surprising what that 15 minute drive will do.

anyway...

sleeting here in bucktown, the roads are shitty as fack

sleeting in unionville. we got out early, the roads are soooo slippery. I slid on to the grass while I was turning into my driveway. the grass got a little chewed up. opps ha

so much for blue after school today <_<

3-4" and rising here (5 miles to CB), weather forecast for stroudsburg just changed to 5-8" today + 10-15" tonight!!!!!!!!

Ha, I'm supposed to shoot East Stroudsburg HS baseball and softball games this coming week...doesn't look too good.

It's been sleeting here in Center City Philadelphia since before noon. It was treacherous walking to lunch, and conditions are awful. You hear nothing but horns out the window, and we're up on the 13th floor.

It looks real bad out there too. Sleet/ice was already accumulating 4 hours ago.

I am also stuck at home, bored to living hell. I keep nagging my mom about me walking to Centre Square shopping center witch is about just a small 5 minutes. Gah, I need to get outside. Sometimes my mom can make me SOOOOOO mad. I want to go to Bucks County Coffee Company witch is in the Superfresh that is 5 minuets away. :banghead

your mom wont let youl eave the house? hahahahahahahah sucks to be 12

I am 16. She says I have to study my Spanish. I don't care about Spanish or any other foreign languages! It won't change my life in any way. I want to hang out with my friends at the coffee shop during this storm. Not study espanol.