Closing dates

bigdaddyk

I was trying figure out where I'll be the next few weeks, so I checked around to see when everybody is closing. This is what I was told:

JF: Sunday, March 25

BB: At least Sunday, March 25...don't know about after that

Blue: April 1st

Sno: At least April 1st, maybe longer

CB: Haven't decided yet.

I can't believe JFBB is going to be the first to throw in the towel :confused .

Edited by bigdaddyk

There were rumors circulating earlier that CB was thinking about keeping the east side open while setting up the water park. If that happens besides being great for you guys, some are going to have to eat some crow. :rofl

Hope so for your sakes.

PAX

I just hope JF gets an influx of ticket buyers this week and that they stay open longer than the 25th :banghead:banghead:banghead:crymore: . There is way too much snow there to just sit and melt away and I'm not ready to quit.

Edit: I just saw on CB's web page that they plan to stay open up to April 1st weather permitting :clap .

Edited by bigdaddyk

I just hope JF gets an influx of ticket buyers this week and that they stay open longer than the 25th :banghead:banghead:banghead:crymore: . There is way too much snow there to just sit and melt away and I'm not ready to quit.

Edit: I just saw on CB's web page that they plan to stay open up to April 1st weather permitting :clap .

if cb stays open longer than jfbb..

well. in short, i completely agree.

i told megan this, but i figured id see what you guys have to say...

boulder is going nuts on boulder park this week. bringing in mad heads and gettin shit done right. end the season with a big bang?

I highly doubt that this will be the last week for BB. They wouldn't be doing this, if they had any plans of closing any time soon. I look for them to compete with the NY resorts. If even one place would do this, I think that they would do OK, since they would attract the people who normally head north.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I highly doubt that this will be the last week for BB. They wouldn't be doing this, if they had any plans of closing any time soon. I look for them to compete with the NY resorts. If even one place would do this, I think that they would do OK, since they would attract the people who normally head north.

Can you imagine Papasteeze's reaction if boulder closes on, or shortly after the 25th? :blink:

Given the amount of effort they are putting into the park it seems unlikely, but they are just as much at the mercy of the weather as the others.

It would be cool if CB keep the east side open as long as they can, even if it's just raceway and the park(s), one lift and minimum staff.

Can you imagine Papasteeze's reaction if boulder closes on, or shortly after the 25th? :blink:

:rofl:rofl

It would be cool if CB keep the east side open as long as they can, even if it's just raceway and the park(s), one lift and minimum staff.

People better get up there and start buying tickets if they want that to happen.

Given the amount of effort they are putting into the park it seems unlikely, but they are just as much at the mercy of the weather as the others.

He would say oh Big Boulder did what they had to do best to them and he would include a "Camelback still sucks".