bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh wakeboarding is def the best summer time activity. i think that it would be sick to have a wakeboard park and i know for a fact that people would come from all over. i mean how many of these parks are there in the united states 5? i mean idk for sure but i know theres not many

umm not it would be strickly a wakeboard park because a wakeboard park like this would consist of jumps and rails, water skiing you do neither and just ride so you would be constly going in circles and thats lame, well so is water skiing but thats besides the point hah but yeh if you have never tried wakeboarding do it, to be honost i used to have the worst cravings for snowboarding during the summer, but i dont since ive been wakeboarding all the time. they are both so close except with wakeboarding if you fall it def doesnt hurt nearly as much hah but thats besides the point. bear having this would bring in so much money its not even funny. i think prob the closest one of these to us is florda?

umm not it would be strickly a wakeboard park because a wakeboard park like this would consist of jumps and rails, water skiing you do neither and just ride so you would be constly

15-20 years ago we would have to go out to parks and other places to build jumps and ride rails on our snowboards. Back then they did not have any rails at ski areas. At that time, we said the same things about skis. We never even thought to invite skiers to go with us looking for rails. Now look where skis are. Maybe it is time for people to step up on water skis. The way I see it, it would be great to have water skis in the park if people could do it.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Anyway, I think that the park is a great idea. I would definitely be there.

15-20 years ago we would have to go out to parks and other places to build jumps and ride rails on our snowboards. Back then they did not have any rails at ski areas. At that time, we said the same things about skis. We never even thought to invite skiers to go with us looking for rails. Now look where skis are. Maybe it is time for people to step up on water skis. The way I see it, it would be great to have water skis in the park if people could do it.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Anyway, I think that the park is a great idea. I would definitely be there.

perfect. exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here are a few pictures I shot yesterday afternoon of the hotel progress and the pond filling. The pond is about 1/2 full at this point and we expect to have it full in the next 3 weeks. The wet well and footers for the pump house is done and the new pumps are on site. The building should be standing in the next 4 weeks.The gun bases are all in but the guns will not arrive until the 28th. It should take a few days to put them in place.The piping project on the hill is complete and the electric for the new guns is complete.The lighting in the tubing area has been completed and should be much better this year.The fiber optic feeds all across the mountain will be completed Monday so the service to the remote cams should be faster and more reliable this year.We have added two permanent wheel gun locations just above the big staircase and a tower gun placement just above those to fill in a gap at the bottom of the Black Bear park. Notice in the pictures that the tree line separating the bottom of Kodiak from the bottom of Black Bear is complete so we will hopefully eliminate cross traffic below the big staircase and allow us to put bigger/more features in that area.Andy is beginning construction on the new features for this year. I will let him update you on that as construction progresses, but the concept drawings he put together look great.
things r falling into placemark arn't the guns u had put in last year now facing that divider between tp n kodika(2 lazy 2 check speelling)???? how will that work?

BC's excuse that they dont have enought room is bullsh*t. PC had a high speed detachable that is about 2/3 of the length of one BC would need

isnt the snowshed quad at killington detachable too?

and mini zep. you dont have to type like an english major, but it hurts to read your posts.

On my way home from nestors yesterday, i decided to stop at bear. They had this rail sitting out in the parking lot. Looks like its going to be a back to back c box.

untitled.jpg

Thats nasty as hell. Transfer c to c? I'd love to see that.

As for water skiers on rails - they need better bindings there isn't enough control (at least on mine). I tried to jump the wake on them and I fly out of the skis where as I can get some spins on the wakeboard bindings.

i have never seen a rail like that!! sick bear

im guessing you dont read snowboarding magazines, and you actually used to type correctly. Then you tried to be ghetto or something and started typn leik disss

But yeah heavenlys c box rainbow and bearmtns is sickkkkk.

I rode bearmtns, it was smooth

oh ps. get mozilla firefox, it has spell check built into its browser