bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well actually i was just up at bear last night cuz i was bord and drove up haha but anyways they made the pond(the one alongside the road comming into bear) proboly at least 2 times as big i would prob even say closer to 3. if you can picture the last parking lot where the trail head is they cut down all the trees in there and the pond basicly goes up to there. its HUGE. the new addition is also getting there too.

Actually the pond hasn't really changed size yet. It just looks bigger because there's nothing around it. From what I hear it's going to be approximately twice the size, but who knows until it's finished.

Actually the pond hasn't really changed size yet. It just looks bigger because there's nothing around it. From what I hear it's going to be approximately twice the size, but who knows until it's finished.

Are you sure cuz i am pretty sure that it was already made bigger. first cuz of the huge mound of dirt in the parking lot and becuase i could see the depth change between the ground and the pond

• 2 weeks later...
watch out for the sharks in cali, theres been alot of white shark sightings, with the sharks swimming around the surfers but no attacks yet.

watch out for lightening, there are a lot more people outside in the summer, but there haven't been any hits yet.

watch out for lightening, there are a lot more people outside in the summer, but there haven't been any hits yet.

2 people were taken to the hosiptal in my town because they were hit while playing golf last week..... first sharks, then lighting, now you gotta watch out for that pesky landshark now too. damn. chevy chase used to be funny..

Are you sure cuz i am pretty sure that it was already made bigger. first cuz of the huge mound of dirt in the parking lot and becuase i could see the depth change between the ground and the pond

Positive. All that they did so far was clear the slope and pull the topsoil and big rocks. They just started to dig out the bank and move the fill up to the top maybe last week or so. If you look at the sides of the pond that they're expanding, the ground hasn't moved where the waterline used to be. I'll post a pic if I get a chance.

Edited by andTO86

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The only double lift they have left.

The one over the terrain park.

oh duh forgot about the tripple.(summer does unusual things to me)

if they took out the double the weekends would be sooooooooo crowded if they didnt put another lift in.