bc new improvements

snowboarddude

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeaa...definently would like to see more urban approaches...GNURIDER, you goto temple right? Im sooo glad the semesters over!!! sooo much boarding time

Yes I do and I hear you unfortunately my finals fall on the 10th and the 14th, but I full plan on being at bear every waking moment possible that I'm not at work; also are you in their club because you can get some wicked discounts at shops and on lift tickets and such.

Edited by GNU_rider

so your cocky...right?

Not really. But if a rutted landing or beat up lip on some features is enough to ruin your day of riding then you either need to work on progressing to be able to handle those things since it is very rare to get perfect features on the snow, or ride a different feature.

BC puts out plenty of stuff in the park and in my 6 years of riding BC as my home mt. they have never had a day when everything in the park wasn't ridable.

i was wonderin what bear was planing on doin to the mt? this doesn't include the new lodging area. i have heard bout new snowguns but i was wondering if there was any other ideas being talked about?

i heard peeps talkin about taking out like the mining place (dont take this for word) and add trails on the back side of the mountain?

but im not exactly shur