Cinco De Mayo Edit!!!

I finally got done with it.Last night I was up till 2:30 editing,then after I got done compressing I noticed I had interlaced frames and couldn't figure out how to de-interlace them through Sony Vegas,so at 4:30 I gave up.I came home today around 8 and finally figured out how to with the help of my boy atomic Jeff,thanks man.

This video was filmed after the may day cause I got there late because my ride got messed up and everything.Enjoy!

Oh and I just noticed I used a clip twice,I don't care. :rofl

Direct link: http://storage1.vimeo.com/clips/2007/05/06...6881.75be15.mov

Flash link: http://www.vimeo.com/clip:184809

Flash might take a few minutes to finish uploading.

Tell me if the footage looks interlaced to anyone cause right now I have no video card on my computer and it looks a little interlaced to me unless its just the compression.Enjoy!

turn the colors down!! :rolleyes:
Colors are meant to be bright and vibrant.

damn nick nice vid.. wish i would of stayed and filmed with you guys
Haha thanks dude,I got a clip of you in it,but its a fall clip.Would have been sick if you could have stayed and landed it.

Colors are meant to be bright and vibrant.

Haha thanks dude,I got a clip of you in it,but its a fall clip.Would have been sick if you could have stayed and landed it.

haha yeah i saw that.. i was so tired by then oh well i guess its gonna have to wait till next year.. i might be up at sno alot next year depending if i transfer from psu hazleton to wilkes-barre

haha yeah i saw that.. i was so tired by then oh well i guess its gonna have to wait till next year.. i might be up at sno alot next year depending if i transfer from psu hazleton to wilkes-barre
That would be sick.Our park is suppose to be 10x's better then it was last year.And were getting like a 22' pipe so I hear,idn if its true or not,the owner said something around that and then one of the park crew dudes told me 22.

that would be sick man.. either way ill be up there a few times even if im still at hazleton because i drove up there the other week to hit up the new stores and what not that they put it and i realized its only 35 mins from my school so either way ill make sure i make it up a few times

that would be sick man.. either way ill be up there a few times even if im still at hazleton because i drove up there the other week to hit up the new stores and what not that they put it and i realized its only 35 mins from my school so either way ill make sure i make it up a few times
Should have pmed me to go tot he new mall,i only live 5 minutes from there.

i guess i'm not the only one... everything looks overexposed and oversaturated, especially the snow and everything that was green.
1st clip is over exposed,I don't think the snow is over exposed at all except in one shot.Snow is suppose to be white and bright.

The colors I made them brighter through filters,I like my colors bright and I didn't touch the saturation when changing the colors.The skin tone looks normal to me,if it was oversaturated the skin would be orange which its not except on Dennis elbows because he kept falling on them haha.

boo hoo hoo

call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton cause its DISCRIMINATION! reparations now!

yea good call, you snowboard so it doesnt matter to you. The problem is not that they left skiers out of that edit, its cuz boulder constantly gives no credit to skiers, check out the the last few videos, the commercial that plays over in the lodge has no skiers in it, most of the competitions they did this year were snowboard only, it's unfair and any skiers that ride at boulder know exactly what I'm talking about