Summer rail jams at Park 1260

skier150

We are looking to start the 2007 season later this month. If you are on the list you would have received an email a week or so ago. If you did not, let me know so I can make sure we have the correct address. If you were intersted in checking things out you can contact me here.

You can also check out www.twelve60.com or www.myspace.com/park1260 for some pics and vids.

New things coming for the beginning of the season:

- Completely re-done sub-base, we are trying to add a 4-6" layer of chips under all the carpet.

- Additional lighting, we are adding 6-8 more spot lights to properly light the entire runs.

- Carpet anchors, these will help to stop the carpet from sliding down the hill and creating wrinkles.

New things coming later on in the season:

- New feature, have not decided on the final design as of yet.

Edited by skier150

- Completely re-done sub-base, we are trying to add a 4-6" layer of chips under all the carpet.

When you say chips you mean woodchips right? Cause if so I could probably help you out, my dad owns a tree removal business so we have tons. I could most definately give you as much as you need.

When you say chips you mean woodchips right? Cause if so I could probably help you out, my dad owns a tree removal business so we have tons. I could most definately give you as much as you need.

Yes, wood chips. We can use as much as anyone can bring. The area we have to cover is about 100 square yards.

Hello All,

We are having a rail jam this Sunday, May 20th. This will be our setup/cleanup jam and anyone who wants to help can come along.

We still need wood chips, so if you can bring them along it would help out a lot.

Start time is around 4pm.

Please RSVP if you can...

PARK1260

• 1 month later...

Next rail jam, SUNDAY JULY 1st

Figure on starting around 6pm, that way the heat of the day is diminishing. Contact me if you have not been to 1260 before but you are looking to come out. We would like to see a good amount of skiers and snowboarders out for this one...

Donations Accepted: Cash, Woodchips, SnowGel, food, and drink

Check out the website for more information.

Rail Jam this Sunday July 1st, 2007.

The weather looks perfect for a jam, clear and in the low 70's. If you have not been out here before, shoot me a PM.

never thought i would hear that weather report for a rail jam. sunny and low 70's. counds like december of last season

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about last minute... I just got a call from Red Bull, they want to come out and help with the Jam tonight. I know the weather was to be possibly bad, but if we can get enough people they will be here.

• 4 weeks later...

Rail Jam this Sunday August 12th.

We will be having a competition at this event. The entry fee will be $10 and the proceeds will be split between the winners and the Park 1260 improvement fund. We have received a huge amount of "snow gel" as a donation recently and we have re-made the lip for the box similar to the rail run.

If you have not been to one of the jams yet, please contact me for information.

Start time is around 5-6pm and we have plenty of lights to jam into the dark.