Wisp or Windham - May 26th

Papasteeze

gangstah... :banghead What do the hand signals mean???

Ha, Doug, I only tell you this 'cause I'm lookin' out for you as a friend, but the only thing more gay than white boy gangatah hand signs are asking what they mean.

(Edit: and just FYI, the boy on the left is showing four fingers; the chick in the middle is showing an 'x' or 'times' sign; and, the boy on the right has nine fingers up...or 4bi9.)

Edited by ski

Ha, Doug, I only tell you this 'cause I'm lookin' out for you as a friend, but the only thing more gay than white boy gangatah hand signs are asking what they mean.

Not to mention that real gangsta's don't like posers like this, so it's kind of dumb to do it.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Not to mention that real gangsta's don't like posers like this, so it's kind of dumb to do it.

funny - check out the 4bi9 website.... that gang knows what they are doing. an urban gangster would only get pissed cause the white boys know how to organize.

an urban gangster would only get pissed cause the white boys know how to organize.

Yeah, come to think of it, you're probably right. After all, most gang wars have started because one had a better internet website than the other. In fact, Tupac and Biggie were executed because they were the first rappers to code their own MySpace html and add background photos.

Glenn knows all about this...I'm pretty sure he's working on a screenplay.